• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace vs 4th Gear Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-B Ace is used and 4th Gear Luffy is locked at 6-C. Should be a pretty easy stomp for Ace since he apparently has a massive AP advantage.

Since AP is so high that Ace one shots, yes, Ace stomps and because of it being a stomp it shouldn't be added to profiles.

I'm assuming that character who is 6-B will blatantly one shot a character who is 6-C, a difference in tier tells that.

I am also assuming that you think that Luffy should be 6-B now, but atm it requires to wait of the end of latest arc.

I just don't see how you can think that Luffy loses to Ace... he has comparable range, far better Haki showings and is far faster. (He is also much stronger but One Piece scaling is complete bullshit in this website so he's a lower tier somehow).

I just don't see how you can think that Luffy loses to Ace... he has comparable range, far better Haki showings and is far faster. (He is also much stronger but One Piece scaling is complete bullshit in this website so he's a lower tier somehow).
Again, this:
I am also assuming that you think that Luffy should be 6-B now, but atm it requires to wait of the end of latest arc.
In other words, don't rush the progress, that's like if we had Cyberpunk 2077 profiles before the game came out, which shouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back