• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you lose me. Why is future sight needed when it's just them moving their element around?
If it was as simple as that then logia’s would be just as untouchable in the new world hell enel and crocodile should have been doing it when fighting luffy if it was that simple. But it an’t

No... He just stood their like luffy and nullified and regenerated the attack... Similar to a logia. Whenever one uses haki, he dodges via using future sight by morphing
Ya they have to have future sight in order to morph there bodies around Haki attacks

Ya they have to have future sight in order to morph there bodies around Haki attacks
no they don't... Shown with ceasar clown
If it was as simple as that then logia’s would be just as untouchable in the new world he’ll enel snd crocodile should have been doing it when fighting luffy if it was that simple. But it an’t
Because their not fast enough to do it... And Enel was basically doing it via normal obs Haki

Ceaser moved out of the way, he an’t morph and if he could do it so easily he should have been doing it through out there fight
He's not fast enough and also doesn't have obs Haki, he was able to there because luffy charged up the attack
Ya which is why they need future sight
They just need normal obs haki
0637-007.png

I thought the issue was that people either aren't fast enough or that because people don't do it future sight was needed?
Logia need future sight to actually morph around attacks that can touch them. Crodiclie clearly couldn’t and enel didn’t

He basically did...
0280-004.png
0280-007.png

Like what... do you want Enel to change his lightning property to mochi? Because he can't morph similar to katakuri or even like crocodile as it's energy his manipulating not something that moves tangibly
he literally dodged what are you talking about?

that’s clearly not the case as you can see with the lack of an abdomen
gMoYPC5_d.webp

Logia need future sight to actually morph around attacks that can touch them. Crodiclie clearly couldn’t and enel didn’t

he literally dodged what are you talking about?

that’s clearly not the case as you can see with the lack of an abdomen
gMoYPC5_d.webp
Ok then... Here you go
0567-005.png

And he's currently only an intermediate obs Haki user.

Yes you are mistaking my argument , I believe at a baseline logia’s users turn into elements so they don’t get hurt, not dodge or moving out of the way. Just turning into an element. In the new world that doesn’t work anymore cuz haki, my point is in order to keep up the image of there “ invincibility” they would need to morph there bodies around haki attacks via future sight like with katakuri.
Alright, then I have to ask at what point was Ace keeping up an image of "invincibility" in the new world against haki users? I've read the scan you posted in the OP and it doesn't state that anywhere, all BB said is that for ace it has likely been a while since he was punched, this is specifically referencing the fact he's a logia user not that he's some hakiman who dodges all attacks (otherwise bb taking his fruit powers would be meaningless since Ace could still dodge attacks with future sight regardless)

Also "morphing" ones body seems irrelevant here (not only is it not something you need future sight to achieve) but Ace in the scan you claim was a display of future sight just showed him dodging out of the way normally rather than morphing his body like katakuri.

When he used enhanced hearing to know that the ships are coming and it's stated on his vivrecard, I don't remember more but he should have some scaling as well
Hmm, ok
Doesn't matter... There's currently no proof
True, but it is quite odd how enel never did the same thing but whatever

Alright, then I have to ask at what point was Ace keeping up an image of "invincibility" in the new world against haki users? I've read the scan you posted in the OP and it doesn't state that anywhere, all BB said is that for ace it has likely been a while since he was punched, this is specifically referencing the fact he's a logia user not that he's some hakiman who dodges all attacks (otherwise bb taking his fruit powers would be meaningless since Ace could still dodge attacks with future sight regardless)

Also "morphing" ones body seems irrelevant here (not only is it not something you need future sight to achieve) but Ace in the scan you claim was a display of future sight just showed him dodging out of the way normally rather than morphing his body like katakuri.
Ya his been untouched for awhile in the new world despite being a logia

No but to use it and not get hit is something you would need future sight to do. I’d image it be pretty hard to morph out of the way of a giant attack

To the user, yes it does
Since when ?

Seems like what Luffy did with his baby boy beginner observation haki tbh. He even sees an "image" of himself getting hurt, like Ace does.
did-luffy-use-future-sight-here-v0-y69pipzqicqa1.jpg
Psure we see pre timeskip luffy doing something identical to this.
Nah, apparently that’s just experience
ロギア 「自分を無敵と勘違いしてきた“自然系〟 の寿命は短い」 というのはペコムズの有名な格言だが、 ルフィは幼少期か らエースやサボ、 覇気使いのガープにまでしごかれ敗北の 日々を過ごし、 己の能力を過信する暇すらなかった。 ざんげき ぜいじゃくせい 数多の実戦経験から、 斬撃への脆弱性や、伸ばした腕を 切られるリスクまでもしっかりと把握している。 高いスピー ドを誇るクロとの戦いで、無防備に伸ばした腕に乗られる という経験をしたルフィは、頂上戦争時にはミホークに腕 を切断される危機を見事回避した。

Because Luffy has been beaten by Ace, Sabo, and even the haki user Garp since he was a child, he spent his time in defeat and has no time to overestimate his abilities. Through his experience in numerous actual battles, he is well aware of his vulnerability to slashes and the risk of having his outstretched arm cut off. After his experience of being caught unprotected by Kuro's outstretched arm in a battle with Kuro, who boasts of his high speed, Luffy successfully avoided the danger of having his arm severed by Mihawk during the Summit War.
ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-10-p046-ONE-PIECE-a-Kraa-2.png

Well even without the whole logia needing future sight to morph around haki attacks. It seems like regular Obs haki dosen’t show the future unlike well future sight, so I don’t see why ace shouldn’t get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back