• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs. Fugil Arcadia: Maybe my worst idea to date

Ionliosite said:
I mean a concept itself is more of an idea, an abstract rather than a direct law really. Vectors themselves are concepts, abstract ideas that make up the universe, alongside scalars. It's an idea rather than an actually physical law really.

I'm not sure that made any sense. I will try and give an example, like could he null the concept of lying or telling the truth? Not the best example but the only thing I can come up with at this moment.
Well, he canonically used his law hax to null the use of vector manip, by nulling the effect of every single attack that didn't have as much mass/density as water. If this fits with what you're saying, let me know.
I don't think that will do much then, considering an Esper's personal reality will likely be unaffected in that scenario, Accelerator will just continue to believe sub-consciously that he can do it and will do it. Though if there are methods to by pass it with mass/density, Accelerator can change quantities like that with Vector Control.

This Accelerator cannot do that though, I'm still seeing this as a stalemate as it'll either be Fugill camps for eternity and Accel stands there and waits.

Incon, yeah. Unless he is able to delete vectors conceptually from the world and overwrite personal reality rules then his vector control will be unaffected in itself so even though he may not be able to use kinetic force against him or anything, he can't touch him and it'll just be him going in and out of his dimension.

Well if we're going the long game I guess we can assume he eventually touches him. How good is Fugii's stamina because Accel's field is up in this form 24/7?

He has been constantly doing every single thing in the last 1000 years without ever needing to sleep if Volume 18 is anything to go by, since Fugil doesn't know what to do with his free time due to not needing to rest.

Edit: This is what is stated on his page btw

As a member of the former Imperial Family, Fugil has a high-compatibility with Drag-Rides and can thus operate them for extended periods of time. Even when Bahamut drains a massive amount of energy for its use, Fugil can use it for extended periods of time without getting tired at all. Using End Action normally leaves the user out of air and open to enemy attacks, but Fugil has been shown to take action shortly after using it. In addition to this, Fugil received a 100% Baptism, when a 10% one can inflict agony beyond imagination, being described by people who survive them as having their blood boiling in addition to feel pain across their entire body, and stated by Singlen to tamper a lot the nerves in the whole body, and recover from it. Due to having twice as much Baptism, he should scale from Singlen, who was able to fight without issues even after a sword pierced his heart. Even when Over Limit normally can put its users into a coma for a week in the worst case, and to decrease its user's mobility for days in the best one, Fugil was able to use a second Over Limit shortly after consuming a first one without showing any kind of drawback.

So,

Fugil: 0

Accelerator: 0

Fugil says Accy must become the core of fate and start planing a coup d'état (Incon): 1

Back