• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Fiamma of the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree, accel has no defense against fiammas powers,

it wont get better with the fact that accelerator in angel form is basically featless and still is as unexplained as the first time it was shown :/

the only way accel could win is if he somwhow survives the trashing and manages to outlast fiamma, afterall his holy right has a timelimit, if its energy is empthy fiamma will be a defenseless human, so...yeah, fiamma wins 99.99/100 times...

GreatestSin said:
the only way accel could win is if he somwhow survives the trashing and manages to outlast fiamma, afterall his holy right has a timelimit, if its energy is empthy fiamma will be a defenseless human, so...yeah, fiamma wins 99.99/100 times...
He doesn't have the time limit with the index controller and I don't know what you're talking about in the second part there.

LordAizenSama said:
GreatestSin said:
He doesn't have the time limit with the index controller and I don't know what you're talking about in the second part there.
with time limit or not fimma should finish accel in 3 seconds , accel doesn't have imagine breaker plot device xD

LordAizenSama said:
dont we have a key for his base (meaning: without index controller)? i thought that was the one we use :/

what do you mean with "second part"?

No chance for accel. Accel could tank against fiamma attack that could destroy eurasia in his best form but unconscious afterward.

^imo considering the fact that only fiamma, majins, aleister, aiwass and mostlikely the IT-thingy are above him i would say that "one of the top-tiers" is a legit describtion for his standing in his own verse :/

Gabriel wiped the floor with him in WW3 "He wasn't even at full power " and olerus most likely can do it as well and kazakiri was stated to be more powerful than him in his dark wings form although he most likely above her with white wings

God tier would be : aleister - aiwass - majins

Top tier would be : fimma - ollerus -gabriel - touma with IT

Accel is high tier at best in my eyes

^i dont remember the kazakiri-thing, all i know is that aiwass mentioned that she is in the same aeon as BW-accel, and i count ollerus as one of the majins,

as for gabriel: that is one being added to "beings that are stronger", still doesnt make him "not top-tier" right?

I remember aiwass saying along the lines he wasn't kazakiri level or under her along these line's can't say for sure tho , and nah not really ollerus isn't really a majin since he doesn't even have 1% of true majin should be he is about fimma's level "power wise "

when i dived them i put the "gap" in my mind , fimma would crump stopm him and since ollerus and IT are about equal and the same case for 100% gabriel

since he can't match any of those he isn't top tier in my eyes

still he maybe the storngest high tier out there along with thor

Well, I dont know accel tier when he reach level 6. But yes, he is not top tier character in to aru verse (until lastest light novel).

^^it depends on what you think top-tier includes,

inside them there can still be massive powergaps just like how in the Level 5s accel is stupidly times stronger than #3 and below :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back