• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Aureolus Izzard

Before anyone tries to say accel blocks the sound ars magna is thought based him saying it is to focus himself so izzard fra

Accel could win if he gets off some vector stuff first but it's more likely Izzard will just make him drop dead

That being said, I've heard something about imaginary vectors

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Accel could win if he gets off some vector stuff first but it's more likely Izzard will just make him drop dead

That being said, I've heard something about imaginary vectors
He can implement imaginary vectors to update his vector manip to accommodate newer kinds of non-vector attacks and defend against such attacks. However, he has to experience such an attack first, so a "die" will kill him before he adapts to it.

Izzard is close to Magic God's level.This should be consider as a stomp.

In fact,Kamachi told us how dangerous To aru verse could be in Vol1 and Vol2.

magician > espers and this is a stomp as areulus can even make it that accel can't ever reach him and turn back time

I should remind everyone that Izzard begins with a spell which isolate invaders from his building,if Accelerator enter there,he can not even open a door.

I was wondering, how should Accelerator be able to win here? Aureolus can prevent everything he thinks of doing in this key, especially with the speed equalized, Accelerator will not even be able to get close to Aureolus.

Shooting a building is far from an option, Aureolus just needs to think and the building will turn to dust, most of the things that Accel made Pre-HS were short-range, and the far-reaching things can be easily canceled by Aureolus.

Aurealoua cant think and turn it to dust, he's only 8B and matter Manip isn't on his profile

Schnee One said:
Aurealoua cant think and turn it to dust, he's only 8B and matter Manip isn't on his profile

matter manipulation is yes in his profile, and how exactly is city-block level AP not enough to turn a building into ashes?

And I do not see how being close would help if the speed is equalized, aureolus can prevent his movement in any direction with a thought.

Turning a building to Ashes is 8A

Preventing direction wont do anything with vector manipulations in play though

Aureolus is 8B with basic spells, with the Ars Magna his powers is limited only to his thoughts.

And when aureolus prevents something or someone from moving, it is not something that can be prevented by normal vector manipulation, Aureolus literally causes that person not to move away from he or to approach, and he does this by manipulating reality so that the space between he and the target become "infinite"

Back