• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Type 5 checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was also described as transcending cause and effect by HRE, which was the main justification, and the statement would be Option 3. For characters like HRE and gods in the sea, causality manipulation isn't even special and can be countered, and even much weaker characters have causality manipulation: https://gyazo.com/07a65f34d8d582badf90580d050991e4
His instant death had been stated many times to have no cause and effect relationship.
I think this evidence overall lends credence to the idea that Yogiri could meet all the requirements.

Last edited:
I guess the point is there are no anti-feats to his nature, not that is required to have a statement since this is arbitrary requirement by us.

@Elizhaa that’s half of the requirements, is there anything about Yogiri or anyone else being unchangeable (not affected by any change in reality) as a result of being beyond cause and effect?

@Elizhaa that’s half of the requirements, is there anything about Yogiri or anyone else being unchangeable (not affected by any change in reality) as a result of being beyond cause and effect?
There were statements about fate, plot, and the like being less than a joke from trying to affect its avatar and still existing at the end of everything, lending to it being unchangeable with additional contexts from characters like CRE and cause and effect being no show from it; the statements were made by Aio which would be Option 2 since she is an expert on the topic, at least; the like would include acausality given the context of CRE and Aio.
"That is a dead end.
That is the ending point for the fate of each and everything, and there's nothing beyond that. The end of everything has assumed the form of a human being.

It is precisely because that is 'The End', that thing would be present till the very end of everything in existence. It is impossible for anything to go beyond that.

In a front of such a thing, Fate, Plot, and the like are less than a joke. It would be the definition of idiocy to even think of fighting such an existence.

Last edited:
Yeah that doesn’t really tell me much on it being unchangeable, just that plot and fate wouldn’t affect them.

We require input from DT regarding this issue. I believe it's not up to a single staff member to determine its eligibility, especially considering that an Admin is contesting it. Moreover, the thread was created and received agreement from multiple staff members. Essentially, I don't think it's necessary for the author to provide a direct statement if the context is consistent and doesn't present any contradictory evidence.

The requirement added by everything12 is solely to address the presence of any anti-feats that may exist.

We require input from DT regarding this issue. I believe it's not up to a single staff member to determine its eligibility, especially considering that an Admin is contesting it. Moreover, the thread was created and received agreement from multiple staff members. Essentially, I don't think it's necessary for the author to provide a direct statement if the context is consistent and doesn't present any contradictory evidence.

The requirement added by everything12 is solely to address the presence of any anti-feats that may exist.
We don't just assume something exists in a state that is unable to be changed unless it's been stated or implied as such. If someone with sufficient range and NPI tried to interact with Yogiri's true form, there's nothing indicating that they still couldn't do it, so there's no basis for type 5.

We don't just assume something exists in a state that is unable to be changed unless it's been stated or implied as such. If someone with sufficient range and NPI tried to interact with Yogiri's true form, there's nothing indicating that they still couldn't do it, so there's no basis for type 5.
This is bad argument because in fact, you can always counter someone's acausality type 5. There is nothing guarantee someone absolute untouchablity and we have agreed with that in the previous thread (specially that Ultima has said that). If plot and fate can't even affect him, this is pretty much some sort of implication. The problem is, you don't even accept this implication does not make the argument nonexistent.

Also, I am not here to engage with you, so please, no need to continue the discussion with me. My point remains.

This is bad argument because in fact, you can always counter someone's acausality type 5. There is nothing guarantee someone absolute untouchablity and we have agreed with that in the previous thread (specially that Ultima has said that). If plot and fate can't even affect him, this is pretty much some sort of implication. The problem is, you don't even accept this implication does not make the argument nonexistent.

Also, I am not here to engage with you, so please, no need to continue the discussion with me. My point remains.
"This character is resistant to plothax and fatehax, so obviously they exist in a state devoid of any and all change" is quite the stretch, Dread. As I said before, if someone has the range and NPI necessary, Yogiri's acausality won't stop him from getting his ass beat, which kinda disproves type 5 acausality.

Ah yeah, that's stupid. What you have is very explicitly type 5; This made up requirement of transcending all possible causal systems is dumb as hell.
Indeed, its nowhere a requirement but currently there is a staff thread about it.
"This character is resistant to plothax and fatehax, so obviously they exist in a state devoid of any and all change" is quite the stretch, Dread. As I said before, if someone has the range and NPI necessary, Yogiri's acausality won't stop him from getting his ass beat, which kinda disproves type 5 acausality.
And as I said before, we don't have an absolute untouchablity, and once again, my whole main premise is not to debate with you or with the glass, but simply requesting further staff input for valid reasons.

This is derailment.

And as I said before, we don't have an absolute untouchablity, and once again, my whole main premise is not to debate with you or with the glass, but simply requesting further staff input for valid reasons.

This is derailment.
This isn't derailment. Asking for proof of type 5, and determining whether or not said proof qualifies, is literally the entire purpose of this thread.

Anyways, you would do well to read the actual type 5 standards, which clearly spell out how Yogiri does not in fact have sufficient evidence.
"Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible."

Oh no, I am really very good at reading. Don't worry, I was the one who made the thread, discussed about it, and very much the intention behind the line is also known the fact that there were anti-feats for the nature and therefore everything12 added it. The proof is there.

You did not counter my half of my arguments, therefore this is kinda derailment. There is a thread about it and acausality type 5 has been accepted it. Again for (4th time implying that you are not one who can't read), my point is not to debate, but to call more staff members.

So her point stands, its a baseless requirement that came out of nowhere. So it was an absurd rejection.
In fact, this is one of the most important things that separates Type 4 and Type 5. Anyway, a revision has already been opened to discuss, let's not get derailed here.

Fact is, its unwarranted rejection that is based on a nonexistent standard. Fuji's point stands.

So you are now applying a change where in fact, you don't even know which characters may get rating resulting in nigh-impossible achievness?
Laughable. And not only that, my thread addressed this and Ultima already clarified that it is not required. Let's see

Let's see, Warhammer and Cradle Robber qualify for possibly

SCP noosphere shit qualifies for full on, and we havent even gone through the big verses like WoD or TES.
"TES Gods, Madoka Kaname, Time Lords (Doctor Who), Chaos Gods (Warhammer [possibly Type 5]), Cradle Robber (possibly Type 5),"

Scratch that OP did It for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back