• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I can't even remember the last Digimon match I made, but the last one with dis gal went fairly well as did Acacia, hopefully the same here.

Mid Game Sayo (Still don't know the difference) with all of her Digimon, GG Acacia and blah blah speed E.

Acacia (Toriko):

Sayo: 2

Inconclusive: 1

WARNING:If you get heated about a debate between fictional characters I'm closing this immediately regardless of the vote

This goes like the Bayo fight.

Acacia stops time,

Has to kill Clockmon before he uses Chrono Breaker. With Clockmon seeing his Tamer and friends frozen, he's not gonna hold back and go for the instant basic Clockmon attack.

I am going with Sayo.

Her Clockmon is weaker than the norm. It's commonly portrayed as only being around the power of her other Digimon.

Acacia to win needs to eat Clockmon before clockmon kills him.

For that, he needs to target Clockmon before anyone else (first problem)

Second, if he doesnt pull timestop, the other digimon will make it harder to reach for Clockmon.

Third, pulling timestop probably means that Clockmon goes for the killing.

In conclusion: if this were Acacia vs Clockmon, he would have a much better chance to win or at least pull an inconclusive. As there are other digimon around, and Sayo, well, he is most likely to lose.

The only way for him to realistically win is to have some knowledge on the digimons he is facing.

Changing my vote to Acacia.

Resistance to Time Stop (was able to move in the World of Souls despite the World of Souls having no flow of time, where concept of Space-Time doesn't exist, and anybody entering the World of Souls, even spirits, will lose their sense of time, distance or space).

His ability to walk in a world with no time (and travel freely there) and the fact that he creates back channels (which is basically creating a mini-pocket dimension) around himself in various layers, makes me think he will be able to dodge Chrono breaker. After that, he eats Clockmon. And wins.

And I dont know if killing sayo = win, in which case Acacia can simply use Deer's version of back channels and Age Sayo in an instant. Also @Gar if this was Acacia's previous form, it'd be over in an instant given that the fight literally starts with a planet sized matter-devouring mass of energy raining down on them (its passive).

Dunno why you always choose Grotesque God.

Err...Chrono Breaker is also Time Erasure. Not only that, Clockmon as a species has feats of Time Stopping Immeasurables.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Err...Chrono Breaker is also Time Erasure. Not only that, Clockmon as a species has feats of Time Stopping Immeasurables.
And acacia can exist in time erased amd create pocket dimensions around himself.

And I dont think you can scale this particular clockmon to the rest of the species when the rest are tier 2.

Has he resisted Time Stop that can effect Immeasurables though? Also, Chrono Breaker erases Acacia's time.

Ok, so the tamers cannot be targeted but somehow they are there so Clockmon becomes insta-bloodlusted? Thats unfair.

There's a difference between attacking someone and '''Time Stopping the entire area'''. Sayo doesn't suddenly become immune to Time Stop. She just cannot be directly targeted with an attack.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There's a difference between attacking someone and Time Stopping the entire area.
In that case, if, say, Acacia blew up the planet, Sayo is dead?

Also for a reminder, Clockmon are able to Time Stop Immeasurables. A Clockmon did so to this guy .

Okay.

Then it goes like this:

>Timestop.

>Clockmon realizes everyone is frozen.

>Acacia realizes Clockmon is still moving (matter of fact, Clockmon is a mecha, he wont try to eat him).

>Clockmon launches chrono breaker -Acacia launches a planet sized punch.

>Clockmon are able to timestop immesurables.

>Clockmon are Low 2-C

>This clockmon is high 4-C

>Why does this clockmon scale to the hax.

Why wouldn't he? Hax does not equate to AP. So just because he's High 4-C =/= His Time Powers are suddenly weaker when nothing of the sort has ever been implied.

Acacia if back channels and his ability to survive in timeless voids allow him to survive chrono breaker.

Inconclusivr if not as both sayo and acacia die at the same time.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why wouldn't he? Hax does not equate to AP. So just because he's High 4-C =/= His Time Powers are suddenly weaker when nothing of the sort has ever been implied.
Because he is not comparable to the rest of his species in an aspect it means that you cant compare him to the rest in every aspect as they are obviously not equal. The same way Tamers!Beelzemon is different from SGDL beelzemon.

Just because you can survive in a timeless void =/= You can survive a Time Stop that can effect being who naturally live in a timeless void and above. His feat would be infinite at best. Also it is not defense for getting his time erased. Otherwise all Dark Area Digimon would be Acausal.

That's not how that works. Once again AP does not equate to hax. So assuming his Time Powers are weaker because he's physically not on the general level of power does not fly. Especially like I said, nothing implies his Time powers are weaker. Just his physical power.

In the instance of Tamers!Beelzemon, he has all the capabilites of Beelzemon and all the potency. He just lacks the Abstract qualities as he's not an actual avatar of SGDL Beelzemon. This is entirely different as we aren't dealing with a difference of being an abstract or not. He's a Beelzemon, but he's not an ABSTRACT Beelzemon.

I drop it. I wont argue over this any more.

They both kill each other, Clockmon Chrono breaks Acacia and Acacia destroys the planet with an AoE attack (which is perfeclty fine seeing that he wont try to eat Clockmon cuz the guy is a machine).

Back