• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia/NEO vs Darth Sidious

I think Sidious has a better chance of mindscrewing befire Acacia can whip out his hax, so I'll go with Sid.

Gargoyle One said:
I think Sidious has a better chance of mindscrewing befire Acacia can whip out his hax, so I'll go with Sid.
Depend of how much strong is his mind raping ability compare with the Disney version.

Do you think that he could easily mindrape characters with strong willpower?

Yes he does.

In fact, most, if not all force users lead with Mind Trick to either avoid conflict or make someone their slave, considering Acacia isn't a force user, he'll do this immediately.

Just noting this, but Matthew said that there's a thing of Sidious that may make him, and possibly one or few more idek, into 4-B and MFTL+. Not that speed would matter to here but just bringing this up and all.

I don't see how Acacia is winning then, this should be closed. Telepathy is one of the few areas Torikoverse is lacking in hax unfortunately.

If he wants something done (like eating GOD), yes, in fact, its the only instance where he uses a full timestop.

Should i restrict both Mind Rape and Time Stop for the sake of make this battle more interesting?

I forgot about Acacia's time stop. Though I do feel telepathy would be faster in this case. Voting inconclive, whoever goes first wins.

Back