• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absorption vs Absorption: Rimuru vs Black Alice

Black Alice starts with no power absorbed (which is probably below Rimurus tier)

Spectre or Phantom Stranger mode black alice isnt allowed

Speed equalized

Is it another stomp or nah?

Black Alice:

Rimuru Tempest :

Apparently she can copy the spectres abilities who is multiverse level+? Sounds op, if she uses that off the bat rimuru would be screwed. Albeit you did restrict that i guess.

If not then rimuru just stops time, and destroys her soul or something.

Well, thats her only power in base mode so shes going to lead with that. Though shes not allowed to steal Spectre here

She isnt allowed to use Specs power but she can still turn into this which should make her hard to kill even in a stop time

Thats alice using the powers of multiple magical beings, including Swamp Thing

Isnt Rimuru a slime/demon lord? is he some sort of magical/mystical being?

That wont be good for Rimuru then, he needs to kill Alice before she gets to do anything (she'll probably die if she got hit 1 times by Rimuru, but he needs to kill her before she does her usurpation stuff)

So, assuming that black alice can activate her powers with a thought...Inconclusive, as it just boils down to who thinks first again

I'd have to favor Rimuru due to him being more experienced, granted I haven't read any of the newer stuff with her. that and while she can "steal" The Spectre's power, she can only hold it for a brief period(stronger the being, shorter the time limit). In theory she COULD steal Rimuru's powers thought, but I dunno if that would play into things given his OP time-travel abilities causing what SHOULD HAVE BEEN a Time Paradox.

If copying rimuru's powers includes his resistance to such things, it wouldn't really be a problem. While I doubt she would be able to copy Ciel due to the nature of her existence, she can most likely copy everything else aside from powers gained by food chain, due to how it works.

Although if veldora and velygrynd is allowed, rimuru would probably fling them out and have him prob manip and velgrynd using space-time bs. (Unless she is capable of obtaining the powers of multiple souls in one body)

Back