• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Yogiri's ability to kill concepts & Miasma that was gonna kill him

In his list of feats it is listed that "Yogiri Stated that he could probably kill abstract things such as concepts or ideas, but doesn't because he is afraid he might destroy the entire universe on accident as a result."

When did this happen? Is this talking about when he said that he could kill "space" but due to it being too vague it might cause the world to collapse? If so, why is space considered a concept or idea? Only reason this was too vague is because space is everywhere and Yogiri needed to narrow down the space he wanted to kill specifically.

Also, for the Miasma. Didn't Yogiri himself say that he was unaffected by the Miasma at that level? He killed the Demon because he got a bad feeling from it but as far as I recall it was never implied to have been killing intent or a hazard.

He felt the miasma and assumed it could be dangerous, so he killed it out of reflex, if I recall correctly. He did that once and killed the second bout of miasma because it could potentially become dangerous later. It was a weighted decision. Unlike the first time, he didn't kill it reflexively.

I would have to go back and re-read it, but iirc Yogiri said he could probably kill ideas and concepts when he mentioned killing "space".

But I didn't give him conceptual manipulation or anything like that, because he doesn't actually have a feat supporting the statement and it's still a "probably".

Also, concerning Miasma. It was stated later by another character who knew about ID that the miasma would've killed Yogiri, I don't remeber the exact statement right now though. I also believe that Yogiri stated that the reason the miasma wasn't effecting him was because he was "killing" it.

Back