• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About uncountably infinite universes

1. What's a good analogy to explain an infinite^infinite 4D plane equate to 5D plane? Will "0^0 = 1" works?
Since I heard the innacessible difference between lower and higher dimensions is like 0 to 1, which the 0 being the non-existent of extra spatial axis.

2. What an uncountably infinite 4D universes falls into Low 1-C? Baseline or infinite baseline?

1. Pretty sure even that is still 2-A but I may be wrong.

2. Baseline Low 1-C.

1. Pretty sure even that is still 2-A but I may be wrong.

2. Baseline Low 1-C.

Well this what Agnaa said from here.
Infinitely many infinite multiverses isn't infinite^infinite, it's infinite*infinite, or infinite^2, which is not a higher cardinality.

EDIT: There needs to be an infinite collection of larger and larger collections of infinite timelines, then multiverses, then multiverses of multiverses, and so on infinitely, to be infinite^infinite and reach Low 1-C in that way.

Yeah I ****** up big time in that thread. infinite^infinite has the same cardinality as 2^infinite which is the power set (set of all possible permutations of another set) of a countable infinity and thus by definition gives an uncountable infinity. Not sure about the 0^0 analogy though, the way I explained it is probably the easiest way.

Like Planck said an uncountable infinity is just baseline, having the same cardinality means they are equally as big, so AP-wise it'll be the same and range-wise there probably isn't a big difference if one at all.

Back