• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Time Travel in VS threads

Magi Hussie said:
@DMB What the....? No. Retrocog is basically the opposite of Precog, not a type of Extra Sense.
High level Clairvoyance allow to see through time and space, sometimes even dimensions...

Precognition can very well tell you what will happen in the past. It can simply show you what will happen to you, including what will hapen once you time travel.

Precognition can allow one to see what will happen to them. So it can make them see what happens if they go into the past

I think time traveler should get enough info about his/her opponents to using their time travel at full potential without putting their opponents at a disadvantage. Ex: Name, age, hometown, ect.

No, because thats starting out with prep info on opponents that are specifically random strangers, which puts the tide of battle in their favor and makes it unfair. Especially if the opponent can't time travel themselves.

But if it has nothing to do with opponent weakness then it should be alright. You don't have an ability doesn't mean your opponent can't use it at full potential.

TrueBK98 said:
But if it has nothing to do with opponent weakness then it should be alright. You don't have an ability doesn't mean your opponent can't use it at full potential.
No. SBA directly states NO KNOWLEDGE. Knowing personal information of an oponent is not something that can ba assumed

Yamatohime said:
Magi Hussie said:
@DMB What the....? No. Retrocog is basically the opposite of Precog, not a type of Extra Sense.
High level Clairvoyance allow to see through time and space, sometimes even dimensions...
1. Not to be rude or anything but I did specifically tagged @DMB to respond to it, so no need to give me your response unless I request it. Not to mention that this is the same basic response I just disagreed with him earlier.

2. Your entire response about Clairvoyance is clearly incorrect & there's no debate to that (also "high level Clairvoyance" doesn't exist) and there's 2 completely different abilities for this: One that involves seeing through space-time while the other one involves seeing through dimensions.

Back