• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Thor's City-busting feat (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Oh
Yeah that's not fair either unfortunately, Cole ain't even 2 megatons.
But didn't one of the inFAMOUS supporters say good cole is borderline High 7-A, and Evil Cole doubled his power from there to 2 gigatons? If so, it's only like a 2.5x power gap

That was me that said that.

Just below one Gigaton and doubling your power is barely above baseline High 7A.

Thor bitchslaps and calls it a day.

It's best to view it on a high resolution computer screen and zom in. Trust us, it is there.

Yeah. I cannot see it on mobile too, but I can on PC.

If that's the case, doing some angsizing would mean Sokovia is 5232.2 m. So that value referring to the diametre of Sokovia is actually a low-ball.

That value being the diametre of the city makes more sense, it's also kinda consistent with Gwynbleiddd's scaling (scaling can be a little off, you know, and it is possible that one floor of a building can be higher than 3 m.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Yes. It's also a low-ball. If that's how far away Tony was, the size of Sokovia would be 5 times more.
Yeah, and if you were to use Angsizing it would yield some serious outlier-ish results as well. So the given value is perfectly fine here.

I'm not sure why you believe it's even remotely consistent with KKa's scaling. It'd require each one of the floors to be the size of two apartments stacked atop one another.

I don't know if we're looking at the same blog.

Gwyn calc'ed the building at 50m while Tony's screen says 725m. As in, only a few smidges smaller than the world's highest structure.

Kepekley23 said:
Gwyn calc'ed the building at 50m while Tony's screen says 725m. As in, only a few smidges smaller than the world's highest structure.
It's not the building that's 725 meters, its the spire that runs through the entire floating city.

EDIT: Here's an image showing what I'm talking about

EDIT^2: Also if you look closely at the words near the second number, it says "SPIRE DEPTH ANALYSIS"

And @Kepekley23 you are wrong. The value FRIDAY scanned would mean each floor of the building is 4.2 m, which isn't that outlierish.

Which characters will be affected by this?

So are the upgrades happening?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Which is the width?
Since length is the longest side, the width would be the city's diameter going left to right while the length would be up to down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back