• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Thor's City-busting feat (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wrong, there's a set stamdard on this site, if we make on change that contradicts others those verses will follow suit and we have a mess.

High 7A isn't a thing.

I am not derailing by going against High 7A, stomping an M+ character is higher into 7A, not High 7A.

And I've dropped it, as should you

Stomping a 7A+ who isn't even that high into M+ is nowhere near enough justification for going to High 7A.

I think that Gargoyle is correct about our usual practice regarding such issues, but am not certain.

I need to say this.

Iron man was blatantly matching blows with a bloodlusted Hulk

Remove the at least 7B and just make him 7A.

1. Matching blows =/= Being superior

2. He only knocked out Hulk after he calmed down

3. If you assume the battle as a boxing match, Hulk actually gets slightly more points until he calmed down at the end and got knocked out.

1. Meaningless

2. Also meaningless

3. Same as before

You do not have to be superior to scale, you have to be comparable to said character.

Hulk is blatantly bloodlusted during the majority of the fight and yet Iron Man is able to match blows with the Hulk and is able to damage him while being durable enough to survive his blows.

Being superior and comparable are two different things and both scale.

If Iron Man was 7B he would get one shotted by the first punch Hulk throws.

He is 7A+ and nothing less

Gargoyle One said:
Satsuki and Ryuko stomp 4 M+ characters with ease individually.

Come close to that.
I mean there is the part where those characters simply scale upwards from a feat that is a fifth of this one.

And we do rate people in the next tier if they stomp someone who is high end.

Heck Ryuko is 7-C literally for this reason

I don't get the reason behind the 7-B lowball either. Thor was already scaled from destroying Sokovia and it's literally the same calc but with a different measurement.

Also Thor = Hulk = Hulkbuster. Both scale

It's consistent as well.

7B+ is incredibly casual and 7A+ takes a ton of effort. It makes sense

I am also fine with 7-A Thor, Hulk and Hulkbuster.

Also to add, Banner even says that the Hulkbuster "kicked the Hulk's ass" in Infinity War. So everything points to them being comparable.

@Spino

Could you handle it again please? I am way too busy, and you are competent enough to do so in a proper manner.

Okay. I will fix it. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back