• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, the protagonists of best game fight me over this Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom have the Ultramarine Orb Elixir listed as standard equipment, which rustles my jimmies.
I think it should be moved to optional equipment for simple reasons.

1. The player can choose to not use the elixir via Legacy Mode
2. If they complete the game on Legacy Mode, all of the protagonists will admit they didn't actually take the elixir with them
3. It's dubiously canon which of the endings are the true ones
4. It's stated that they still own the elixirs but don't use them (in Marisa's case, atleast)

That's about it, although I believe that Reisen should still have it listed as standard equipment on her profile because it's implied that she does bring the drug around with her.

Profiles that will be affected: Reimu, Marisa, Reisen, Sanae

I agree with this, it's been something that has been massively irritating to me. Optional equipment is fine, but not Standard.

Yeah, this is fine because we don't see them use elixir after LoLK anyways. It's like if someone decides to add the Ability cards from UM for them as Standard Equipment lol.

I think that you can apply this, yes. Tell me here when you are done.

Are users able to change the descriptions of edits? I forgot to add a link to the CRT after I was done applying the changes to Reimu's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back