• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the current state of our Lord of the Rings Profiles

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
The pages to me seems in a very bad state after the recent edits. Let's start with:

1) Sauro: Where the Star level feat came from and why it scales to him? Where it is stated in the movie that he has a spirit form that can go at Infinite Speed [This applies toc other profiles].

2) Gandalf: The stats mentioned in the Tier does not match with the AP and etc. The powers and Abilities section is in bad state, the stats have no proper reasoning and the Star Level should be Star level. He has confuses tier categories and his striking strength is more than his ap along with stats from older revisions which ruined the page.

3) Morgoth: There problems are adding the sudden 3-B and the at least on Striking Strength [This applies to other profiles], and the weaker over time thing should be mentioned only in the AP with these ().

4) Aragor: The reason why most of his stats are Unknown with the army of the dead?.

5) From other profiles there are problems with the 6-B switched to 4-C.

6) Saruma: Where the True Form and Infinite Speed things comes from?, also a ( is missing.

7) Witch King: Bad Striking Strength format.

8) Some profiles are missing format things, other are all Unknown and other characters are not necessary.

Note: It appears that the new stats were going to be added, but it was better that they were done by Admins instead of users that did not fully comprehend the standard format profiles like adding the Level, which is level.

Well, the problem is that nobody else was available. Azathoth is hard enough to even get a response from, much less several edits, and I am far too busy keeping track of everything going on in the wiki to handle it.

Are either of you willing to fix the profiles Matthew and Dark649? I would very much appreciate the help.

Anyway, the infinite speed and 3-B statistics were accepted, but I would appreciate help with fixing any formatting and structure errors that happened during the revisions.

Again to clear up your issue with infinite speed, this is for their spirit form, see the comment on the pages for evidence, although the key to show it is spirit form hasn't been implemented yet.

@Dark649

Have you managed to fix the previous formatting and structure of the profiles?

If they are scaled from other Maiar, this should be clarified within the profiles.

Never mind. The Balrogs seem to be scaled from Tilio and Arie. Nevertheless, Ungoliant's profile needs to be updated, and so does Fingolfin's statistics explanation text.

I will fix the Ungoliant's and other profiles, Fingolfin fought a vastly weakened Morgoth, who was at that tier.

Okay. Again, thank you for the help. I also tried to improve a bit upon the edits.

It's a lot more nuanced than just "this character is now 4-C", which is definitely not properly expressed, at the moment.

Also where was it stated Sauron was superior to Arien, again? Because at his weakest, Morgoth was hesitant to confront Arien, and he was still superior to Sauron. That is saying something, since Morgoth's power drop was ******* insane.

I'm probably going to need to take a hands-on approach to fixing this, but I'd need to work everything out in my head, first.

@Azathoth Okay. Thank you for the help. We seem to need your assistance to work this out properly.

Back