• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Sinbad's plain and his tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, again, we cannot massively upgrade him based on a hypothesis about a development that never happened.

Then why did we do the same with the characters listed above?

It wasn't a hypothesis. The entire plot point of over 100 chapters was he was going to ascend and destroy all the higher dimensions so everything in existence was on the same plane and was linked through Rukh rather then the fate of lower beings being decided by higher beings. It was so Aladdin has a differing ideology from his to cause the conflict.

Sinbad's case would be exaclty the same as that SCP, literally the same

It was a theory of Sinbad's that he could ascend far into the hierarchy without any problems, but this was left unproven. I suppose that adding an "Potentially at least Low 1-C, likely higher (He was planning to continue to ascend to higher degrees of reality)" might be acceptable though.

Potentially at least Low 1-C, likely higher (He was planning to continue to ascend to higher degrees of reality)" might be acceptable though. I am fine with this.

The point is that he was going to ascend upwards one level at a time. We don't know if he would have succeeded to do so continuously.

"Potentially at least Low 1-C, likely 1-B (He was planning to continue to ascend to higher degrees of reality)" then?

He is already Low 1-C so the "Potentially" isn't necessary

I also need his profile to be unlocked

I would like if you also change the calc for this one, I don't know why they changed.

His base is one qualitative order of existence above the regular universe. Low 1-C goes up to two orders, which is what he would initially achieve.

I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima said:
His base is one qualitative order of existence above the regular universe. Low 1-C goes up to two orders, which is what he would initially achieve.
I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.
Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain english).

Low 1-C encompasses High 2-A now.

Yes. Sinbad was originally High 2-A, I believe.

but Ant, "can become X" makes more logical sense since it's a state that could have reached at any time without having plot haxed

also, hadn't we had agreed that the 1-B was only "likely" ?

He never reached beyond Low 1-C during the story, but planned to ascend to 1-B, so the current tiering seems to fit.

eh, semantics either way

btw, could you fix the other problem ?

only the second link should be on the page, with it being a re-calculation of the first

I will unlock the page again, so you can handle it yourself.

How come "eventually would become 1-B/1-A" wouldnt be a suitable placement instead? We do the same thing for Zamasu and his 2-C rating, the latter who also got stopped by plot before becoming an actual 2-C.

There is no reliable indication of a potential to reach 1-A.

Should I lock the page again?

Would like to note that Oryx is a pretty bad equivalence. It comes from the Vex saying that they had no way around him in the present and that he'd definitely destroy them in the future, and has actual backing in how he's already taking over some timelines and had stomped the Vex billions of years ago. Also how constantly getting stronger is a major aspect of his power. Sinbad doesn't seem to have a similarly near omniscient source.

So Sinbad just needs "more credibility"? I feel like a whole arc centered around stopping him and that Ugo has already done what he intended to do at least once is enough. Also he is the Guardian of the Sacred Palace so his intelligence should be near omniscience since he has full access to information within Rukh.

Sinbad literally omniscient while Guardian of the Sacred Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back