• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Seismic Toss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Immediately jumping to the conclusion they have no reasoning for it is Dubious at best, at least try to ask for an explanation before going "Hypocrite"
This I will take full responsibility for as I should've been more discreet about it. So yeah you're right here.

That mess aside, Magneton (apparently) and Dawn's Piplup have Low 7-B feats, so should we scale everyone off of them? For reference, Dawn's Piplup is generally stronger than first stage Pokemon, has more than enough potential to become a Prinplup, and it's shown fighting off Pokemon like Ariados with difficulty. FYI the only Magneton feat I know of is 8-A+

What a friendly, well-behaved and self-controlled discussion I just read. Would be nice if someone linked the Piplup and Magneton calcs, even if seismic toss scaling doesn't get ditched, they should serve as supporting that honestly the Mid-tiers really need.

Do you think it's worth creating a new thread? This one's been pretty derailed, and there's some other stuff I want to get out of the way too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back