• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About rosen garten saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedonar

Username Only
Can I upload any profiles from Rosen Garten to this wiki? I was told that it may not be allowed due to its highly sexual plot. However, I've noticed that other works with similar themes, such as "Redo of the Healer," are allowed on the site. The manga has a strong focus on battles and adventure, but sexual content is prevalent throughout. the majority of these scenes are comedic and not as intense as those in "Redo of the Healer."

Last edited:
I don't think the wiki would allow a manga where people will literally utilize their erect penis as a weapon.

At least They are using it like a sword instead of resorting to rape, like in Redo of Healer

i mean i'd absolutely delete RoH if i had the chance, it's just that even then he doesn't really use his pp as his main weapon
1- its cesnsored
2-its not in every chapter
3- not every character uses it
4-im not going to show any photo that is related to his penis when i create the profiles

got 8-9 accepted calculations. Should I continue working on the profiles or not?

"Categorically" it's still heavily erotic for this wiki, which has yeeted verses that focus specifically on sexual themes several times before.

"Categorically" it's still heavily erotic for this wiki, which has yeeted verses that focus specifically on sexual themes several times before.
But the main focus isn't sex and hentai. It uses the sexual elements as a comedic element to the actual story. This wiki allows eroge verses but not nukige. There is a line between stuff and rosen garten saga doesn't cross into that territory.

Last edited:
You know... I thought it was fine... Until I read the first chapter... 🫥

The manga also makes me mad af... There's something that's wrong

I have less than 0 knowledge of this thing, but iirc as long as the sexual component isn't on the file, it should be good.

However, if those parts are fundamental for the proper indexing of the verse, then it's not allowed, as it would compromise the reliabilty of the file.

A girl, virgin... Runs from the people who are sent to f the whole village and then kill them, she sees sword... A guy hits her but sword in her hand... She gets up, the sword speaks to her, turns the guys into girls... body moves on it's own and then she attacks with sword... They **********? Then the sword give her a d, and says to f them... The end of the first chapter...

Also basically everyone is naked with censors

Man... Damn am I understating the chapter 🙉

A girl, virgin... Runs from the people who are sent to f the whole village and then kill them, she sees sword... A guy hits her but sword in her hand... She gets up, the sword speaks to her, turns the guys into girls... body moves on it's own and then she attacks with sword... They **********? Then the sword give her a d, and says to f them... The end of the first chapter

Man... Damn am I understating it
the beginning is similar to the things that happens in some series like game of thrones or series like redo of healer and both are in the wiki so I don’t know + its only the beginning

I mean... Kinda

But to me personally (as I've seen both redo of healer and game of thrones), it's not any where near that level 🙉

I mean... Kinda

But to me personally (as I've seen both redo of healer and game of thrones), it's not any where near that level 🙉
the only difference is that the girl got possessed and grow a d and turned from m to w

The rest of the series will be about a tournament , adventure and battle with some sexual content comedy

the only difference is that the girl got possessed and grow a d
+ show literally everything but tries it's hardest in not showing private parts even tho they kinda are 🙉

But again I'm just saying personally they are no where near the same level...

I've got no clue what this verse is, but if its sexual content is so potent that it basically compromises the verse, it'll likely become a problem

What I mean is that if that content is integral to putting the verse on the wiki, thats a no

I got curious thanks to y'all and tried reading chapter 1...

I read the very very beginning and there is already a massive orgy with uncensored nudity and slightly later a foursome, also with nudity.

What the hell.
Curiosity killed the cat.

I got curious thanks to y'all and tried reading chapter 1...

I read the very very beginning and there is already a massive orgy with uncensored nudity and slightly later a foursome, also with nudity.

What the hell.
I knew I wasn't gonna touch this, meaning somebody else was bound to

I'm sorry you had to be the human shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back