• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Quan Chi & Shao Kahn's regen

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Quan Chi's profile says he has High-Mid Regenerationn but didn't he die from scorpion chopping his head off. I don't remember him regenerating from that or did I missed something in the story.

Edit: Shau Kan's profile also says he has Low-Godly Regenerationn but didn't he nearly die from lu kang's fist going through his chest if it weren't for Quan Chi or whoever. I'm sure this Regenerationn comes from his unrestricted form but if that is the case his powers & abilities list should be slit like other characters one for his unrestricted and restricted form.

Yeah i don't get it either. Uh maybe he somehow regenerated from Raiden's suicide attack in Deception and made it to Armageddon? (Not exactly my best theory though)

I'm slightly tired so my judgement may be off a lil

As far as the Liu Kang example, no Kahn wouldn't have died from the heart punch without Quan's help, ("I am not so easily killed. Quan Chi accelerated my recovery.") but it would've taken longer for him to recover. But i believe that's restricted Kahn who took the heart punch though.

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me I couldn't remember what he said for the life of me.

Back