• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About one-time powers

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
If a character is able to do some abilities and skills at some point in the story, but time/chapters/videogames later he/she never use them again and even aren't mentioned again: Should I add them to the his/her Notables Technics anyway?

My personal preference is to only add prominent recurrent powers, but there are probably plenty of pages that do not follow this procedure.

Probably best to leave a note if it was explicitly stated the abilities were only temporary, occurred under special circumstances or inapplicable to combat.

So a note will be enough, eh? And if a vsthread is made, those power will be considered? I known some one-time attacks, like the Goku's Telepatyh for example

You can always add that <insert one-time power here> is allowed when you want it used in vs threads.

The problem that comes out from that is whether or not it is in-character for the user to use it or when the user will think of using it.

Some are still good though, like DMS Kakashi and his second Sharingan.

Back