• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about One Piece and other random nonsense

OP questions

Gamma knife
1)
I re-read the Doffy fight and I can't find any source for Gamma/Radio Knife being radiation based, could anyone point me to where that's stated?

Seeing Armament Haki
2)
I can't find statements for Armament Haki being either visible or invisible, from what I can tell here you treat basic Armament as invisible while Koka is a stronger, visible version of it but before being sure I wanted to ask for some amount of source.

Armament Haki resistances
3)
Once again I ask...wasn't Haki agreed (here, in an older thread I can't find sadly) to also give resistance to all abilities granted by devil fruits and not just Law's? At the very least those that directly affect the target, like say...Sugar's fruit effect (listed here as Transmutation+Mind and Memory manipulation) gets resisted but Barto creating a barrier around his fist and punching you with it isn't.
And in case it wasn't....why? I could maybe somewhat agree, b4 the more recent chapters, that you could make an argument (however weak and coming solely from disbelief Imo) that the resistance is limited to Law's fruit abilities but not anymore, expecially considering what Law did in chapter 1063.

Random quesitons

WH fantasy skill feats
1)Can someone give me good rundown of why WH fantasy characters are supposedly so absurdely skilled? I have read through some of the more notable profiles and all I see are experience statements (which only mean "they fight good" but nothing impressive) and statements of "unbeatable duelist" or "unparalleld mastery of fighting" which...again...only mean "they fight good", vastly better than any real life martial artist for sure, but in no way indicate anything more than that.
As for outside of profiles (and why something like that wouldn't be included is beyond me...assuming it is important/valid) I heard that they solo armies to kill time before the next army to solo arrives and that's all well and good but...those guys are 6-C or higher and have more magic/hax resistances than there are powers on the wiki...the most basic warriors I could find are listed as possibly high 8-C, 9-A otherwise...so either something is missing or those army soloing feats were just some guy playing wack-a-mole with hordes of ants.

Zelda (very minor TotK spoilers)
2)I understand that the profile isn't there yet but I assume it's WiP so...have you decided whether TotK Link will have access to the Sheikah slate powers or not? I assume the champion abilities will no longer be there as I believe (don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure) that there is some statement somewhere implying that the spirits found peace after the defeat of Calamity and the abilities were gone with them BUT nothing of the sort was stated for the Slate. (and I'm definitely NOT salty it got completely removed with no explanation and replaced by the useless new pad)

Back