• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Machina

May I have a scan(it's okay if it's untranslated) of Machina one punched Meth in Dies Irae Interview with Kaziklu Bey

well its in jap and alrfy has that. However the context AFAIK is that machina was dangerous to meth due to his briah's nature so meth sealed him in a prison (which does this: Binds his targets inside a sphere and then ejects multiple layers of night. Density of 500,000 layers of night which equals to 1400 years. These layers are separated from each other, so they must be destroyed individually to escape. Not only that, but this prison compresses itself until it crushes anything inside it. Moreover, since circumferences of heaven and earth inside this is indecipherable, one may end up harming themselves. Methuselah can also opt to move the cage and throw it elsewhere, essentially removing the target from the battlefield.). He didn't give a shit on the rest on machina he did it because of what he does. This is from what i remember but again the scan is in jap and only alrfy has it so he would know it fully

On phone so can't give scans during this whole period until june

Here are the scans. The same scans also has him saying he can end tangible, intangible, fire, lightning, concepts, ect. It also mention how ending Methuselah will distort the balance of the world causing it to collapse.

And Machina doesn't care a single bit about this balance

I can but i don't have the time for now. Hope you don't mind

Quite ok, thanks for asking~

Back