• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Luffy/One Piece Speed

His Joule Value (Upscales to Large Mountain level+ or 2.65 Gigatons or 1.10876*10^19 joules) raised to the power of 2.5 gets Solar System level AP.

Although this is ignoring how (unlike with multipliers where multiplication is communitive and gets tacked on to the actual number) raising anything with a unit to an exponent would result in the unit also being raised to the exponent- so while doubling 10 meters gets 20 meters, squaring 10 meters gets 100 square meters. So [Gojo's value]^2.5 gets

11.43180176 Gigatons^2.5
or 361505313.3 Megatons^2.5
or 1.294475617*10^47.5 joules^2.5,

And all of these are a nonsensical units (More than square-joules, but less than cube-joules. Also 1 Gigaton^2.5 = 31622776.6 Megatons^2.5. apparently)

Also there's this bit from the Author-

His Joule Value (Upscales to Large Mountain level+ or 2.65 Gigatons or 1.10876*10^19 joules) raised to the power of 2.5 gets Solar System level AP.

Although this is ignoring how (unlike with multipliers where multiplication is communitive and gets tacked on to the actual number) raising anything with a unit to an exponent would result in the unit also being raised to the exponent- so while doubling 10 meters gets 20 meters, squaring 10 meters gets 100 square meters. So [Gojo's value]^2.5 gets

11.43180176 Gigatons^2.5
or 361505313.3 Megatons^2.5
or 1.294475617*10^47.5 joules^2.5,

And all of these are a nonsensical units (More than square-joules, but less than cube-joules. Also 1 Gigaton^2.5 = 31622776.6 Megatons^2.5. apparently)

Also there's this bit from the Author-

WAIT, THE AUTHOR'S RIGHT, EXPONENTIAL MULTIPLIERS DON'T MAKE SENSE!

OMG bro! How does this keep happening?
I'm done

Infinite statements have been given out to tons of characters that are not indeed infinite.
Hulk has been said to have infinite power so has superman does that automatically mean they are High 3-A? No, because it's contradicted so many times.

Saitama was literally proven to have a limit in the Garou fight with a chart literally showing it. Now if you wanna make the argument that he has infinite potential then I'm inclined to agree, but for now we have no reason to believe he is Tier 2 or above
You realised I added /s beside my sentence? Chill

God tiers scale pretty high into FTL. Let's hope Kizaru won't screw up that speed scaling in his future fights with the Straw Hats.
I mean… just like at the old Rayleigh vs Kizaru… Kizaru could not/did not use his light speed movements to fight him, I think it will be more like that

What are Luffy's highest speed feats and why do some people (especially on TikTok) say that Luffy is MFTL+ and faster than Asta for example or Ichigo?
Does anyone have any ideas 'cause I always thought that Luffy is like FTL while being incredibly close to FTL+ but that's it.
They start from dodging px5 feat add multiplier ,use katakuri meta and than kaido meta

Can't wait for Foxy to reappear again and have luffy out haki him to be able to move in Foxy time stop using Haki.
Then finally there will be a surge of infinite speed luffy because "he did not resist"

Can't wait for Foxy to reappear again and have luffy out haki him to be able to move in Foxy time stop using Haki.
Then finally there will be a surge of infinite speed luffy because "he did not resist"
It's gonna be mad op tho
~except foxy doesn't stop time~

Luffy is actually multiversal+ and immeasurable speed according to some “calculation” (don't ask me how to calculate immeasurable speed)

Yes
D: What should one do if Enel shot down lightning bolts? by Pacchon

O: First, guard yourself by ducking at light speed, then give him that golden right with a bit of rotation!! If you can't hit him, cover your bellybutton, cry and surrender! He's tough, folks!!
One_Piece_Burning_Blood_Screenshot_2022.11.21_-_18.38.32.66.png

People definitely use this

And this
0316-006.png
0316-007.png
0316-009.png

Which should be near or be FTL

And then this feat
0484-012.png

Which is easily FTL

Wait, so it isn't really Lightning?
Yes it is, logias are natural elements, which they can control and become, but it has said he can travel around the speed of lightning I think as well as move at light speed tho the light speed part could either be wrong translation or Enel can use the light aspect of the lightning to move around as light speed
1. The speed of lightning. While the flashes we see as a result of a lightning strike travel at the speed of light (670,000,000 mph) an actual lightning strike travels at a comparatively gentle 270,000 mph.
Also that question, holy shit.... You just said no to me and then say if enel was even lightning?.... 😑
Eh, debatable.
No it's no, debatable it becomes FTL, yes
Is Kuma FTL?
Probably because of this
0513-011.png

But what I mean is zoro being FTL for dodging these
0484-012.png

Which are light speed
0484-011.png

Zoro having a harder time dodging the pad then the laser even supports it
0484-007.png
0485-008.png
0485-009.png

Yes it is, logias are natural elements, which they can control and become, but it has said he can travel around the speed of lightning I think as well as move at light speed tho the light speed part could either be wrong translation or Enel can use the light aspect of the lightning to move around as light speed

Also that question, holy shit.... You just said no to me and then say if enel was even lightning?.... 😑
I know he is. I just don't think lightning can move faster than light.
No it's no, debatable it becomes FTL, yes
Yeah. That's what I said.
Probably because of this
0513-011.png
How does that make him FTL?
But what I mean is zoro being FTL for dodging these
0484-012.png

Which are light speed
0484-011.png
Ah. Well, he can dodge something despite being slower than it. And I'm pretty sure only the initial repel is lightspeed, not the entire move.
Zoro having a harder time dodging the pad then the laser even supports it
0484-007.png
0485-008.png
0485-009.png
He was injured

Yeah. That's what I said.

How does that make him FTL?

Ah. Well, he can dodge something despite being slower than it. And I'm pretty sure only the initial repel is lightspeed, not the entire move.

He was injured
Don't care... I'm not here to debate, I was here to show what people use to get them mftl

It doesn't, where you getting that from

O: First, guard yourself by ducking at light speed, then give him that golden right with a bit of rotation!! If you can't hit him, cover your bellybutton, cry and surrender! He's tough, folks!!

Boom, base luffy is light speed, add multipliers + luffy getting blitzed then not in base type strats

Boom, around ftl... Scale to others and then multipliers
With this as well

Or just these calcs from the anime and then multipliers + scaling stuff

It doesn't, where you getting that from

Boom, base luffy is light speed, add multipliers + luffy getting blitzed then not in base type strats
You don't have to be lightspeed to dodge, that's just him memeing. If he was lightspeed, Foxy wouldn't be an issue for him.
Boom, around ftl... Scale to others and then multipliers

With this as well
You don't gotta be ftl to dodge light.
Or just these calcs from the anime and then multipliers + scaling stuff
We calc from the manga.

We calc from the manga.
and OTHERS DON'T
You don't gotta be ftl to dodge light.
No shit.. But hes continously is dodging it while moving... That applies mostly when you moved before the attack is even fired...

Which is why I DIDN'T SHOW EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY DODGED LIGHT PRE TIMESKIP, ONLY THE ONES WHO WOULD GIVE GREATER THEN RELATIVISTIC RESULTS
You don't have to be lightspeed to dodge, that's just him memeing. If he was lightspeed, Foxy wouldn't be an issue for him.
And foxy's beams were dodged... And saying he was memeing has no backing... Sbs is a place where fans ask questions about the manga, oda gave an answer

I don't know if your here to try get me angry or know barely anything at all and just is here to downplay

saying he was memeing has no backing... Sbs is a place where fans ask questions about the manga, oda gave an answer
Well, I mean, he also didn't say that was the only way to dodge. He was also very clearly joking, since he was talking about how REAL LIFE HUMANS could do it.

Well, I mean, he also didn't say that was the only way to dodge. He was also very clearly joking, since he was talking about how REAL LIFE HUMANS could do it.
Was referring to luffy... And if you can't, as in your a normal human, surrender
Appeal to motive fallacy be hitting different.
You're literally saying no and trying to debate against me when showing what other people use to get mftl

Last edited:
Back