• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Luffy/One Piece Speed

What are Luffy's highest speed feats and why do some people (especially on TikTok) say that Luffy is MFTL+ and faster than Asta for example or Ichigo?
Does anyone have any ideas 'cause I always thought that Luffy is like FTL while being incredibly close to FTL+ but that's it.

Last edited:
What are Luffy's highest speed feats and why do some people (especially on TikTok) say that Luffy is MFTL+ and faster than Asta for example or Ichigo?
Does anyone have any ideas 'cause I always thought that Luffy is like FTL while being incredibly close to FTL+ but that's it.
Uhh basically via multipliers and stuff... Which is very strict here on the Wiki

Really? Because unlike you, I get many immeasurable speed luffy videos

Where are these tiktok videoes i want my algorithm to show me thoses
No you REALLY don't, unless you want to suffer from legit psychological trauma.

Regardless, like the others have mentioned it comes from stacking different multipliers on top of each other ofc doing so can potentially cause many inconsistencies/PiS in future arcs, so only multipliers that (theoretically) don't break the power scale of the verse that's also narratively consistent are allowed here.

E.g: this guy would be 4-B if we took multipliers (even when they're canon) at face value.

Nah I think it's far worse on TikTok. They scale Ichigo to multiversal or Saitama to boundless because they think that he's got infinite power
I hate that stupid infinite power argument for Saitama so much. They take every statement as literal as possible. You'd think that after the Recent Garou vs Saitama chapter they'd finally shut the **** up but NOPE, still making the same arguments. Somehow they say he's even more overpowered now.

Hey if I can handle youtube shorts powerscalers. TikTok shouldn't be a problem 💀 💀
It's just TikTok in general is a very harmful and dangerous platform that actively enables/encourages stupid to sadistic practices and behaviours i.e power-scaling.

Those YT Vs shorts are diet memes at worst, the comment sections on them are comedy gold tho (from echo chambers to salt factories).
Nah I think it's far worse on TikTok. They scale Ichigo to multiversal or Saitama to boundless because they think that he's got infinite power
Ironically multiversal Ichigo is one of the most reasonable ratings I've heard of (for TikTok "standards").
I hate that stupid infinite power argument for Saitama so much. They take every statement as literal as possible. You'd think that after the Recent Garou vs Saitama chapter they'd finally shut the **** up but NOPE, still making the same arguments. Somehow they say he's even more overpowered now.
Saitama farting breaks power-scaling confirmed!

I've seen it now
Outversal Meliodas.
Speedsters were right all along
Screen_Shot_2019-09-09_at_10.12.43_AM.jpg

No you REALLY don't, unless you want to suffer from legit psychological trauma.

Regardless, like the others have mentioned it comes from stacking different multipliers on top of each other ofc doing so can potentially cause many inconsistencies/PiS in future arcs, so only multipliers that (theoretically) don't break the power scale of the verse that's also narratively consistent are allowed here.

E.g: this guy would be 4-B if we took multipliers (even when they're canon) at face value.
how?

I don’t think he has infinite power… more like infinite potential 🙈🤷‍♂️… so when ever he fights someone strong, he’ll instantly get much much stronger but 🤷‍♂️🙈

Actually, the author multiple times stated he got infinite power + in one official website that was made by the author, he stated he has infinite power.
I don't feel like ignoring those.

But like, it is one statement or two, it is many statements. Low key ignoring them is just being blind.

Actually, the author multiple times stated he got infinite power + in one official website that was made by the author, he stated he has infinite power.
I don't feel like ignoring those.

But like, it is one statement or two, it is many statements. Low key ignoring them is just being blind.
Didn’t it say on the recent mangas that his power insanely fast increase or something?

Btw, this does not contradict if he has infinite power. You can still increase power while having infinite strength.

There are infinities that are bigger than infinity. Still called infinity.
If you have infinite strength… you can’t grow any stronger… if you can grow stronger and has Infinite strength then youll Have infinite potential in strength…

If you have infinite strength… you can’t grow any stronger… if you can grow stronger and has Infinite strength then youll Have infinite potential in strength…
Fr? I wondered why bigger infinity exists if I used the same argument like u.

I wondered why bigger infinity exists if I used the same argument like u.
What you mean...

Infinite is
limitless or endless
Similar to a concept kinda... You can't have a bigger infinite then infinite otherwise the other infinite isn't infinite or the word infinite will mean nothing

What you mean...

Infinite is
limitless or endless
Similar to a concept kinda... You can't have a bigger infinite then infinite otherwise the other infinite isn't infinite or the word infinite will mean nothing
I will disappoint you, but there are bigger infinities.

I will disappoint you, but there are bigger infinities.
Are you talking about layers of infinite? There's not bigger limitless then limitless ... And there's not bigger 10's then 10's

Again otherwise the words means nothing/have no meaning

Are you talking about layers of infinite? There's not bigger limitless then limitless ... And there's not bigger 10's then 10's

Again otherwise the words means nothing/have no meaning
No, I am talking about actual infinities.

Bigger infinities only apply to AP and energy that is beyond the scope of Physics to define.
Once you hit infinite energy in 3D which is where we exist thats it no more higher infinities unless you go tier 2 where it can either be 3D+T or 4D spatial and even those are beyond the scope of calculable energy yet we rate and tier them.
We follow the most logical assumption here

TLDR : tier 10-3 works on a different system than tier 2-1 which makes things that applies in tier 1 not apply or make sense in tier 10-3

If we want to make infinite potential and infinite power match up. Just assume saitama has infinite power but has no capability to tap all of it at once unless he learns to do so or grown to do so. Which is technically infinite potential lmao.

Bigger infinities only apply to AP and energy that is beyond the scope of Physics to define.
Once you hit infinite energy in 3D which is where we exist thats it no more higher infinities unless you go tier 2 where it can either be 3D+T or 4D spatial and even those are beyond the scope of calculable energy yet we rate and tier them.
We follow the most logical assumption here

TLDR : tier 10-3 works on a different system than tier 2-1 which makes things that applies in tier 1 not apply or make sense in tier 10-3

If we want to make infinite potential and infinite power match up. Just assume saitama has infinite power but has no capability to tap all of it at once unless he learns to do so or grown to do so. Which is technically infinite potential lmao.
I think Saitama is indeed tier 2 and tier 1 /s

I think Saitama is indeed tier 2 and tier 1 /s
OMG bro! How does this keep happening?
I'm done

Infinite statements have been given out to tons of characters that are not indeed infinite.
Hulk has been said to have infinite power so has superman does that automatically mean they are High 3-A? No, because it's contradicted so many times.

Saitama was literally proven to have a limit in the Garou fight with a chart literally showing it. Now if you wanna make the argument that he has infinite potential then I'm inclined to agree, but for now we have no reason to believe he is Tier 2 or above

God tiers scale pretty high into FTL. Let's hope Kizaru won't screw up that speed scaling in his future fights with the Straw Hats.

God tiers scale pretty high into FTL. Let's hope Kizaru won't screw up that speed scaling in his future fights with the Straw Hats.
Yeah I mean FTL+ One Piece sounds reasonable but one shouldn't be hyperbolic in terms of speed and say that Luffy is MFTL+

Back