• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
Is there anyone Kaguya can beat at her level? This a valid question, as I see no permanent victories over almost anyone I see.

There should be plenty of people, but no one likes Kaguya so no one puts her up against people she can beat.

Well, that's rather irrational. I happened to love her, but I am finding this quite unrealistic.

What Promestein said. While there are characters that Kaguya could fight and beat, no one on this site likes her enough to even put her in a match against any would-be beatable characters for her.

Well...that's rather...unfair and biased. They don't even pit her against someone to actually beat her, but them able to beat her just as well just because they dislike her?!

Please name me actually existing people who Kaguya would also have a chance to beat, rather than just another "Kaguya got owned! LOL!" situation. No spite, no discrimination, nothing, please. It cannot be the ones from existing threads, since people already see how siding one. clearly due to the abilities they have.

I think there's maybe Ganon from Legend of Zelda but don't know if that's a good match for her or not.

Then again, i really don't like Kaguya at all but at least i don't put her in matches where she may or may not have a chance there.

You don't have to like her, but at least Ganon would be an example.

Fair enough, and not in a sarcastic tone. Also, people can dislike her, but shouldn't let that override their judgment or rationality.

...Surprise this thread isn't drown in flame yet.

Objectively speaking though... I have no idea. They're pretty equal.

Many of vs battle matches are created simply to spite a character they dislike. It's just done in a cunning manner that the admin and discussion moderators have no true reason to close the thread.

I truly dislike the practice quite a bit but seeing as how this mechanism is installed purely for fun, then there's nothing we can truly do about it.

Purely for fun? Humans are more complex than simply for fun. I, myself, am a complex individual as well, and I prefer battles free of bias.

I think people just give her matches against people she'll never beat because they dislike her. She could maybe have a good fight against either Groudon or Kyogre? Possibly the Egyptian God cards?

Fair enough. At least with Ground and Kyogre, they both are much as likely to beat Kaguya, as they are to lose to her.

I have noticed this too and find it pretty lame. The amount of times, not just in Kaguyas case, where I've seen someone make a thread and pretend to be a 'nuetral' party and then a bunch of posts down the line they say 'nope one of the fighters can't possibly win ever' is rediculous.

A stomp is a stomp, just because two characters are in the same tier shouldn't mean that stomp rules aren't in place. If one of the fighters doesn't stand any chace at all because they get speedblitzed and one shot or their AP is lower than the enemy durability with no hax to get around it or something similar, then some stats and abilities need to be equalized or there is no point to having a match and recording the outcome.

Side note, I personally don't believe that vs thread creators should be arguing for one side or another in their threads, and I also think we should be bumping down the tier and wiping the match record of characters who lose most of their matches at their tier. They clearly can't hang in that tier if they lose to basically everyone else there.

"Pretty lame"? You mean quite lame. Because look at this. Was there any speed equalization? Was there any assumption Kaguya would legitimately win? If people were to open their minds completely, then they would have known that not all battles could have her only lose.

Actually, now that I think about it, given her relatively decent speed, great hax, and standing in the Natuto Universe, I find it surprising she doesn't have more wins, let alone any at all.

It's quite obnoxious, and only here, from several users (sincere thank you for all), it appears that Ganon, Apollo (original myth), Kyogre and Ground are among the very few with her level where she's just as likely to beat them as they are to beat her. No bias, nothing petty.

Noone is interested in making a match where kaguya wins, they just want to use her as a measuring stick to show how great another character is. They wouldn't make a match of her vs anyone else in the naruto verse because she would obviously just win in a 1v1 situation, and an in verse fight is probably the only way she would get into a matchup that wasn't biased in favor of another verse.

Sidious? You really meant it? Please be aware that I am quite aware of sarcasm or snarkiness no thanks to a billion users of the Internet, especially Youtube. Thanks a lot, Darrius. I just want to see an unbiased battle where for once, nobody can just use their dislike or any other petty reason whatsoever and they just go "You know what?! I'm going to say for once, Kaguya actually wins here. No sarcasm, no joke, no lies, and no exaggeration. I'm not like other people. Unlike the past, this is where if she was bloodlusted, as opposed to being in character, she would have efficiently taken them down."

well at first i thought they were using the sedious from the star wars movies, i was unaware of how powerful characters are in the comics.

It would make me feel even better to see an actual unbiased battle where people are unentitled and are completely discouraged to spite either side however they wish, simply because of a lack of popularity, including Kaguya.

Well, and reality still shows you otherwise. If anyone or myself are going to pick her again, except with well-explained conditions, so it's not just another one-sided loss, but still either side can win, please let me know.

Well, realistically speaking, Kaguya doesn't really have mind resistance hax to fight evenly against Deoxys.

It is worse, due to the fact that Deoxys has a Mach13k feat, while the Max feat we have for Kaguya is Mach3.2k if I'm not wrong.

And True, most matchups end in Kaguya's loss, for some reason.

That's not helping, though. I want to know who, other than the few I already mentioned, Kaguya would be likely to win against at her level, with staff monitoring any bias and edit them if necessary in the next thread, please.

One thing I notice was a lot of her matches also have a speed advantage against her. Usually by a decent margin...enough to blitz her. But thanks to Speed Equalized matches being allowed she may get some wins in the future. tbh I see this with Natsu fights as well....

Mega Rayquaza with speed equalized?

Maybe magneto? (I'm looking at Tier 5 Chars right now so I'll update this)

Lord Boros depending on if you consider him sub-relativistic as saitama or not.

Majora?

With speed equalized I'd say any Saiyan Saga except for vegeta and goku, probably and PAIR arc heavenly Kings too.

WarGreymon (this one seems very even)?

With speed equalized FF2 characters

Edit: naruto characters are really slow for that tier, and charaacters slower than them usually have stronger hax or the other way, if they have worse hax, they are faster than them (like the saiyan saga)

Back