• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
a question i have now does this actually affect the 5d axis?
and is this axis a spatial or temporal axis?

if it's temporal, it's very wrong, it's not 5D.

Guardian_Doge had a good explanation.

I can affect the 4D axis because in order for me to gain speed I must have both time and distance. therefore me moving in this universe affects the snapshots in time because I made a movement

now I'm 4D POGGERS

I can affect the 4D axis because in order for me to gain speed I must have both time and distance. therefore me moving in this universe affects the snapshots in time because I made a movement

now I'm 4D POGGERS
I think There is a little difference Between simple movements, and fusing with the very space time continuum.

You don't become 5D just by travelling through a 5D axis.

he's not even 4D, stop the wank
When he fused he still had the time ring, hence why he was able to return to the main timeline in the same path in space-time that Goku Black did
unknown.png

Backed by even Krillin

23.png

It was simply the time ring abilities, nothing proves otherwise
In fact nothing proves he was even fusing with space-time in the first place, if he was fusing with length, width and height, why didn't Goku, Vegeta and everyone else fuse with him? Especially after he was done fusing with the Earth?

unknown.png

Zamasu already finished fusing with the Earth, yet the ground, and everything still remained, there was still space, he was obviously not fusing with space-time.
Zeno himself was able to wipe him.

Same Zeno who couldn't even wipe space-time itself, the 12 universes are not separate space-time, Goku black himself calls traveling to other timeline the separate space-time
24.png

which shows only the timelines, like future and present are the seperate space-time
backed by even the manga when supreme kai traveled to the futures
unknown.png

which shows that in both anime and manga only the timelines are separate space-time

How is infinite Zamasu 4D? When 3D Power killed him?
As seen here space exist as length, width and height exist
Time exist as time is still moving and the time machine returned
if the 4th dimension was truly destroyed it would be a 0th dimension, with no length, width, height nor time, hence 3D beings and objects would not exist, but clearly even the time machine is existing, which proves space exist, and it was able to return, which shows time exist.
Infinite Zamasu isn't even 4D, it was simply time ring abilties he still had due to fusion.

Can you stop bringing it up over and over again and that too in such big letters?

he's not even 4D, stop the wank
When he fused he still had the time ring, hence why he was able to return to the main timeline in the same path in space-time that Goku Black did
unknown.png

Backed by even Krillin

23.png

It was simply the time ring abilities, nothing proves otherwise
In fact nothing proves he was even fusing with space-time in the first place, if he was fusing with length, width and height, why didn't Goku, Vegeta and everyone else fuse with him? Especially after he was done fusing with the Earth?

unknown.png

Zamasu already finished fusing with the Earth, yet the ground, and everything still remained, there was still space, he was obviously not fusing with space-time.
Zeno himself was able to wipe him.

Same Zeno who couldn't even wipe space-time itself, the 12 universes are not separate space-time, Goku black himself calls traveling to other timeline the separate space-time
24.png

which shows only the timelines, like future and present are the seperate space-time
backed by even the manga when supreme kai traveled to the futures
unknown.png

which shows that in both anime and manga only the timelines are separate space-time

How is infinite Zamasu 4D? When 3D Power killed him?
As seen here space exist as length, width and height exist
Time exist as time is still moving and the time machine returned
if the 4th dimension was truly destroyed it would be a 0th dimension, with no length, width, height nor time, hence 3D beings and objects would not exist, but clearly even the time machine is existing, which proves space exist, and it was able to return, which shows time exist.
Infinite Zamasu isn't even 4D, it was simply time ring abilties he still had due to fusion.

You didn't prove that he used the Time Ring in the first place, it's just assumptions, Trunks destroyed Zamasu's physical body, so the Time Ring was destroyed.

Last edited:
Where is the proof of Zamasu fusing with the entire 5-D axis?

You didn't prove that he used the Time Ring in the first place, it's just assumptions, Trunks destroyed Zamasu's physical body, so the Time Ring was destroyed.
proof the timering didn't become part of him when krillin himself states he came just like Goku Black? Could I get an explanation on how is he 4D when him fusing with Earth didn't even fuse with all of the space on Earth?

Because he isn't fusing with the entire 5-D axis, only travelling through it.

proof the timering didn't become part of him when krillin himself states he came just like Goku Black? Could I get an explanation on how is he 4D when him fusing with Earth didn't even fuse with all of the space on Earth?
Beerus and Wish stated that Zamasu influences the present. Krelin's words are just an analogy that is not enough evidence

The time ring was destroyed when trunks killed zamasu and obliterated his body. Zamasu appearing in the present was due to him fusing with the universe and affecting time as a result which is blatantly universe+.

The time ring was destroyed when trunks killed zamasu and obliterated his body. Zamasu appearing in the present was due to him fusing with the universe and affecting time as a result which is blatantly universe+.
yet got killed by 3D power, got his power back when he became infinite zamasu(which would also mean the time ring), and when done fusing with earth, there was still space around earth, which disproves him ever fusing with length, width, height and time itself

yet got killed by 3D power, got his power back when he became infinite zamasu(which would also mean the time ring), and when done fusing with earth, there was still space around earth, which disproves him ever fusing with length, width, height and time itself
🤓"Three-dimensional power"🤓 I want to know who said that this is the zero dimension? It's the void I was talking about
destroying a timeline not mean that the void that Zeno was floating in is 0d

Zeno destroyed 12 space time continuums wtf do you mean 3D power? The scene with zeno in the void is plot induced stupidity. And he never lost his power he lost his body so he replaced it with the universe, that doesn't mean he was using the time ring.

can you actually just take a debunk instead of whining about it
🤣
inb4 thread gets locked out of inability to debate and counter at least decently
Infinite zamasu: doesn't even fuse with all of the space of earth when done fusing with earth
db stans: is this 4D?

🤣🤣

Bro stop. You are a hair's breadth away from getting reported if you continue this behavior.

It's just a form that was spreading in its merging into the entire universe gawasu confirming that with his
cool, but he already finished merging with the entire earth. Space was still around, the concept of length, width and height still existed, and he got killed by 3D power. Nothing suggest he was gonna fuse with all space-time when he didn't even fuse with all of Earth lol.

cool, but he already finished merging with the entire earth. Space was still around, the concept of length, width and height still existed, and he got killed by 3D power. Nothing suggest he was gonna fuse with all space-time when he didn't even fuse with all of Earth lol.
It was merging with the whole universe, why are you insisting that it only merging with the earth?

Zeno destroyed 12 space time continuums wtf do you mean 3D power? The scene with zeno in the void is plot induced stupidity. And he never lost his power he lost his body so he replaced it with the universe, that doesn't mean he was using the time ring.
they aren't 12 space-time continuums though.
Proven by how Goku Black traveling to the maintimeline calls it a path in space-time
24.png

or how beerus killing zamasu was stated to be a change in space-time
g0e80D4l.jpg

hmQbPwRl.jpg

only the timelines are space-time continuums, not the "12 universes"
if they were separate space-time, fighters wouldn't teleport to TOP at the same time, nor would they be able to communicate with each other from "different universes" at the same time

It was merging with the whole universe, why are you insisting that it only merging with the earth?
im aware, but not with the space-time of the universe. For instance, when it fused with the Earth, there was still space on the Earth, which shows it fusing with the universe doesn't prove it was gonna fuse with space-time, especally since Zeno a being with only 3D power killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back