• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
they aren't 12 space-time continuums though.
Proven by how Goku Black traveling to the maintimeline calls it a path in space-time
24.png

or how beerus killing zamasu was stated to be a change in space-time
g0e80D4l.jpg

hmQbPwRl.jpg

only the timelines are space-time continuums, not the "12 universes"
if they were separate space-time, fighters wouldn't teleport to TOP at the same time, nor would they be able to communicate with each other from "different universes" at the same time
Fam. For the last time. Stop.

We have a rule against this now.

hm you're right, I guess i'll calm down a bit, in order to not make AKM sama too angry, I'm sure he's already upset he can't come up with a single decent counter.
That kind of snide isn't gonna get you anywhere fam. I suggest not making comments like that in the long run.

then why make this question? These type of questions are obviously going to get my attention, making me respond with what I think.
Not a good enough excuse m8, there's a thing called "self-control".

But have at you. Wanna get blocked like that? Go right ahead. I won't stop you.

im aware, but not with the space-time of the universe. For instance, when it fused with the Earth, there was still space on the Earth, which shows it fusing with the universe doesn't prove it was gonna fuse with space-time, especally since Zeno a being with only 3D power killed him.
Its effect on the present and its crossing over a five-dimensional axis proves its merging with space-time

tbh its kinda fun seeing the DB fanbase struggle againts me, i'm still waiting on the DBZ space-time mistranslation to be pulled
DB fanbase struggle against me

More like you struggling against the feats shown in favor of it. Clearly you haven't forgotten just how bad your arguments for "Universe 7 is not observable universe-size" was and just how mercilessly I ripped it apart before AKM got to take a swing at you.

More like you struggling against the feats shown in favor of it. Clearly you haven't forgotten just how bad your arguments for "Universe 7 is not observable universe-size" was and just how mercilessly I ripped it apart before AKM got to take a swing at you.
Why you keep responding to him? He literally just said he's doing this to spite.

I actually don't remember, I was mostly offlne
What swing are you talking about? As far as I know I've already debunked AKM sama several times, including one of his blogs where he uses macrocosm map to scale. Also I dropped the size argument a while back.

they aren't 12 space-time continuums though.
Proven by how Goku Black traveling to the maintimeline calls it a path in space-time
24.png

or how beerus killing zamasu was stated to be a change in space-time
g0e80D4l.jpg

hmQbPwRl.jpg

only the timelines are space-time continuums, not the "12 universes"
if they were separate space-time, fighters wouldn't teleport to TOP at the same time, nor would they be able to communicate with each other from "different universes" at the same time
Like literally non of this debunks the 12 universes being timelines, all this proves is that the time rings are hyper timelines containing other timelines.

is that the best counter you can do? I provided evidence that suggest only the timelines are space-time, and that zeno himself never destroyed space-time itself. If that's the best you can do
Read Fluffy's reply fam.

Also, "timelines within a timeline" are a thing. Look it up before bringing up dumb arguments like this.

concession accepted, and move on
Very funny. Just so you know, you're just one more comment away before I report you.

So?

They are still separated by dimensional walls, and have distinct histories from each other. Thus, separated by space and time.

Do they share a single hyper timeline that encompass them? Most likely.
In what universe was they stated to have dimensional walls lol. Countries in the world have distinct histories, I guess they are space-times as well.

proof universe 7 has its own timeline? Separate from the other 11 universes? Where are the other 11 Gokus then?
Because there aren't other versions of Goku is how we know they are separate. What happens to one doesn't affect the other. Champa and Beerus fighting didn't threaten the other universes, only their own. They are thus separated.

proof universe 7 has its own timeline? Separate from the other 11 universes? Where are the other 11 Gokus then?
It being a universe and being completely separate from the other 11 universes. What the hell are you talking about 11 goku's? They are 12 different timelines for a reason, not the same timeline copy and pasted 12 times.

Because there aren't other versions of Goku is how we know they are separate. What happens to one doesn't affect the other. Champa and Beerus fighting didn't threaten the other universes, only their own. They are thus separated.
proof that other versions of Goku means they are not separate? Goku Black, Beerus and Supreme kai calling the timelines space-time contradict everything you are saying.

report for what reasoning? Because of your inability to even make a decent counter?
Report you for the fact that you just want to do this for nothing other than spite and that you refuse to look even after piles after piles of evidence have been stacked up against you.

Doesn't matter, job's been done. Either stop, or you'll face a ban.

It being a universe and being completely separate from the other 11 universes. What the hell are you talking about 11 goku's? They are 12 different timelines for a reason, not the same timeline copy and pasted 12 times.
11 timelines? Could I see proof where its stated there are 11 timelines? Only mention of space-time is when Goku Black, Beerus and Supreme kai are referring to the timelines
24.png

g0e80D4l.jpg

hmQbPwRl.jpg

unknown.png

proof that other versions of Goku means they are not separate? Goku Black, Beerus and Supreme kai calling the timelines space-time contradict everything you are saying.
Look what hyper timelines are.

Other than that, your proofs are lacking and are not enough to show how the universe share a singular time and space, when we are always shown otherwise, being bubbles isolated from each other, with distinct histories and flow of events.

That's all there is to it.

Report you for the fact that you just want to do this for nothing other than spite and that you refuse to look even after piles after piles of evidence have been stacked up against you.

Doesn't matter, job's been done. Either stop, or you'll face a ban.
piles of evidence? Could I see the scans you people have sent me?(oh wait, there isn't, lol)

11 timelines? Could I see proof where its stated there are 11 timelines? Only mention of space-time is when Goku Black, Beerus and Supreme kai are referring to the timelines
24.png

g0e80D4l.jpg

hmQbPwRl.jpg

unknown.png
FAM.

YOU CANNOT

USE THE MANGA

TO CROSS-SCALE

TO THE ANIME.

FULL STOP.

Also the anime lines work directly against you.

The broly novel has a statement about gogeta and broly breaking space time, so either they broke all of space time of the whole timeline, thus a 2-C feat, or in U7 [since it doesn't mention other univeses] thus proving that U7 has it's own space time.
or, you can use heroes and xv which has Zamasu fusing with the entire timeline, and universes being called space times, and even calling them timelines~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back