• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Honkai Impact 3rd.

Hello everyone. I've seen many comments on youtube lately that people are saying that the characters of this verse are scaled to 1A. Some are scaling to High 1B or something. But when I look at this site, the characters are at multi-solar system level. So I was wondering where people are getting the tier 1 scaling from. That's why I'd appreciate it if you could give some brief information about the power or cosmology of this verse.

Looking only at the third part, its highest performance is to instantly reset the surface of the Earth Moon system. Looking only at the second part, its highest performance is to penetrate the moon. Looking only at the fourth part, its highest performance is to ignite stars through technique
Besides that, I can't think of any proof. Is it the eleventh dimension? But is there someone in the plot who rises to a higher dimension, and then the higher dimension person just says that they see the lower dimension as a painting, and then they are defeated by the lower dimension person?

Looking only at the third part, its highest performance is to instantly reset the surface of the Earth Moon system. Looking only at the second part, its highest performance is to penetrate the moon. Looking only at the fourth part, its highest performance is to ignite stars through technique
Besides that, I can't think of any proof. Is it the eleventh dimension? But is there someone in the plot who rises to a higher dimension, and then the higher dimension person just says that they see the lower dimension as a painting, and then they are defeated by the lower dimension person?
Uhh what?

However, their dimensions are abnormal, and high-dimensional people will be killed by low-dimensional gamers.
I am not sure what you mean, but High 1-C was accepted a long time ago in this thread (the proposal was for High 1-B, but at the end High 1-C was accepted), and even after the overhaul the rating of that was never downgraded.

That's easier, the highest performance of the character is only to reset the surface of the earth and the moon instantly.
Also, saying that the characters are only surface wiping is a huge lowball. First of all, even Mid-Tier characters have at least Solar System statements and feats. And on top of this the surface wiping feat is wrong, considering that it was believed the Herrscher of the End (actually called the Herrscher of Finality) destroyed earth by wiping it's surface, when in actuality it was later discovered that she actually resetted time itself to do it.

in 2020.......
Yes, and it's still valid and used today. Even the one that made the overhaul, Solacis, said that High 1-C is perfectly valid. If you don't agree it's fine, but that's the accepted rating.

Also, saying that the characters are only surface wiping is a huge lowball. First of all, even Mid-Tier characters have at least Solar System statements and feats. And on top of this the surface wiping feat is wrong, considering that it was believed the Herrscher of the End (actually called the Herrscher of Finality) destroyed earth by wiping it's surface, when in actuality it was later discovered that she actually resetted time itself to do it.

Yes, and it's still valid and used today. Even the one that made the overhaul, Solacis, said that High 1-C is perfectly valid. If you don't agree it's fine, but that's the accepted rating.
Please explain why Venus can't be separated in the end, and if the high dimension will be killed by the low dimension, is there a quality advantage?

Please explain why Venus can't be separated in the end, and if the high dimension will be killed by the low dimension, is there a quality advantage?
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What Venus have to do with this? If it's something that happens in Chapter 35 onwards than I still haven't played that part, so I can't answer that, but if it's something that happened before than I would ask you to be a bit more specific.
Regarding the second part, a higher dimensional being can be killed by a lower dimensional being if said being have higher dimensional hax equal or superior to the dimensionality of the higher dimensional being, so I don't understand your point.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What Venus have to do with this? If it's something that happens in Chapter 35 onwards than I still haven't played that part, so I can't answer that, but if it's something that happened before than I would ask you to be a bit more specific.
Regarding the second part, a higher dimensional being can be killed by a lower dimensional being if said being have higher dimensional hax equal or superior to the dimensionality of the higher dimensional being, so I don't understand your point.
1Herrscher of FinalitySaid she couldn't leave Venus.
2The transcendence of honkai dimension gap quality is very unstable

The Sea of Quanta and the Imaginary Tree are actually rated as High 1-C in this wiki.
So, do the characters have anything to do with this structure? I mean do they have anything HC1 level? Because many people scale the characters according to the imaginary tree.

1Herrscher of FinalitySaid she couldn't leave Venus.
I suppose you mean the Moon then? Because unless something happens in Chapter 35 then the Herrscher of Finality was always tied to the Moon rather than Venus. And if it is what I think it is, than it's because that is the Cocoon of the Finality, basically the "Egg" that contains the Herrscher herself. Until civilization reaches a certain point in it's evolution it can't hatch, which is probably what you mean by "she couldn't leave it".
Also, not being able to leave something doesn't correlate to AP, so I still don't see the point.

2The transcendence of honkai dimension gap quality is very unstable
Why, though? It's stated quite clearly in the Alien Key that higher dimensions sees lower ones as nothing more than a book that they can easily destroy, and anyone in it is a fictional character in a story, which is a pretty clear cut qualitative superiority.

So, do the characters have anything to do with this structure? I mean do they have anything HC1 level? Because many people scale the characters according to the imaginary tree.
Some stuff like Dimensional Travel or Spatial Manipulation.
Though, to answer the actual question, the High 1-B scaling is probably due a statement that the dimensions of space can be Infinite, which can be interpreted in that way. While the 1-A scaling is probably because of a statement that places the Imaginary Tree as "infinite in a transfinite scale", with transfinite cardinals being Aleph numbers, which would be 1-A upwards.
I personally agree with the 1-A scaling for the Imaginary Tree, if you ask me, but I will never make a revision of that for a multitude of reasons.

I suppose you mean the Moon then? Because unless something happens in Chapter 35 then the Herrscher of Finality was always tied to the Moon rather than Venus. And if it is what I think it is, than it's because that is the Cocoon of the Finality, basically the "Egg" that contains the Herrscher herself. Until civilization reaches a certain point in it's evolution it can't hatch, which is probably what you mean by "she couldn't leave it".
Also, not being able to leave something doesn't correlate to AP, so I still don't see the point.

Why, though? It's stated quite clearly in the Alien Key that higher dimensions sees lower ones as nothing more than a book that they can easily destroy, and anyone in it is a fictional character in a story, which is a pretty clear cut qualitative superiority.

Though, to answer the actual question, the High 1-B scaling is probably due a statement that the dimensions of space can be Infinite, which can be interpreted in that way. While the 1-A scaling is probably because of a statement that places the Imaginary Tree as "infinite in a transfinite scale", with transfinite cardinals being Aleph numbers, which would be 1-A upwards.
I personally agree with the 1-A scaling for the Imaginary Tree, if you ask me, but I will never make a revision of that for a multitude of reasons.
But what if you say that this person was killed by a low-dimensional person just after he finished speaking?
transfinite scale=Aleph0

1-A is because Honkai devs decide to throw a random psuedo mathematic shit like infinite in a transfinite scale, and people start upscale it up to 1-A and even above. The statement however is extremely vague and don't know what it apply for, or even being elaborated upon. There is also other statement from AE novel with Einstein said dimension of space is infinite, and people interpreted this up to, infinite amount of spatial dimension hierarchy which is High 1-B, then the tree above it thus being 1-A, this is a pretty old argument

4-A is.........................., on one hand we have statement and some creation feats for it, on the other hand, their destructive scale is..........................not up to expectation. Sure AoE fallacy is a thing, however i love to have at least one or two valid destructive feats for supporting

As far as I understand there is nothing to scale to ap then.
But wouldn't accepting the imaginary tree as 1a contradict the previous 11D scale?

But wouldn't accepting the imaginary tree as 1a contradict the previous 11D scale?
not really, 11D come from Sea of Quanta being significantly large 11 dimensionals construct, the tree is at least =, or superior to the Sea, so the tree being 1-A isn't a problem, the problem is nothing support that 1-A shit aside from a vague statement that people interpreted to heaven

But what if you say that this person was killed by a low-dimensional person just after he finished speaking?
transfinite scale=Aleph0
If the lower dimensional person have even a single higher dimensional hax that he uses to do that then I don't see the problem with it.
And the statement is "infinite in a transifnite scale" which I personally interpret as 1-A. But it's a personal scaling and nothing more, as I said before. After all, powerscaling in itself is not objective and up to how you interpret feat and statements.

As far as I understand there is nothing to scale to ap then.
The Sea of Quanta was stated to be 11 dimensional, not the Imaginary Tree, and while initially the two seemed to scale to each other it was later revelead that the Imaginary Tree is far higher than that.
But as Vietthai96 said, it's just a random statement and all depends how you interpret it. But for the standards of this wiki, I highly doubt it would be enough to actually scale the Imaginary Tree to 1-A.
Edit: got speed blitzed by Vietthai

If the lower dimensional person have even a single higher dimensional hax that he uses to do that then I don't see the problem with it.
And the statement is "infinite in a transifnite scale" which I personally interpret as 1-A. But it's a personal scaling and nothing more, as I said before. After all, powerscaling in itself is not objective and up to how you interpret feat and statements.

The Sea of Quanta was stated to be 11 dimensional, not the Imaginary Tree, and while initially the two seemed to scale to each other it was later revelead that the Imaginary Tree is far higher than that.
But as Vietthai96 said, it's just a random statement and all depends how you interpret it. But for the standards of this wiki, I highly doubt it would be enough to actually scale the Imaginary Tree to 1-A.
Edit: got speed blitzed by Vietthai
Alright, thanks a lot.

not really, 11D come from Sea of Quanta being significantly large 11 dimensionals construct, the tree is at least =, or superior to the Sea, so the tree being 1-A isn't a problem, the problem is nothing support that 1-A shit aside from a vague statement that people interpreted to heaven
Are there any threads on the forum about 1a imaginary tree? If so, can you leave the link? I'll try to look for more information on this, maybe it helps.

i see people wank honkai to 1-A all the time. Is there any anti feat where characters like EOS kiana struggle with planetary levels?
Finality Kiana is hardly called EoS, but well, struggle with planetary......no, because she........almost featless aside from fighting with her fellow friend and against Kevin, whom she scale to.

Wank and downplay is.....wel subjective, 1-A is......just.....well......a too high interpretation of all the statements in the verse, which i highly disagree with. You can't say it have no basis, but the ground to support such tier is.........extremely weak

Finality Kiana is hardly called EoS, but well, struggle with planetary......no, because she........almost featless aside from fighting with her fellow friend and against Kevin, whom she scale to.

Wank and downplay is.....wel subjective, 1-A is......just.....well......a too high interpretation of all the statements in the verse, which i highly disagree with. You can't say it have no basis, but the ground to support such tier is.........extremely weak
tbh i can argue 1-A dragon ball cause they are implied to have type 4 multiverse so..

Back