• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''ABOUT GERARD VALKYRIE Regenerationn '''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Regenerationn through Miracle is logically low godly

So this has been more or less done before https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1747552?useskin=oasis but I think the decision was reached on a faulty basis .

Am gonna take this step by baby step to avoid an unnecessary long thread of giving out proof and counter proof .

FIRST THINGS FIRST

There are two type of atom/particles that make up matter in the bleachverse one is kishi(real life physical atoms) and the other is reishi(spirit particles)

SECOND THINGS SECOND

While kishi makes up the physical dimension(earth),reishi makes up everything in the spirit realm(soul society/afterlife)...a normal human being is made up of kishi(physical matter)with areishi soul that belongs and exist in the afterlife(spirit realm)...All spiritual beings and materials(hollow, shinigami, souls) are more or less composed of reishi,although they differ in composition and complexes,just like regular matter.
Bleach-10422
THIRD THINGS THIRD :QUINCY

Quincy are regular (kishi) humans with the ability to harness reishi as energy.much like our mundane orihime and Chad and of course Uryu ishida.difference being Quincy harness their energy from enviroment and others harness their energy from their reishi
Bleach-1586197

FOURTH THINGS FOURTH:CROSDING DIMENSIONS

Kishi as a form of matter can't exist in the afterlife(soul society),anything crossing over to the spirit realm has to be a spirit i.e made of reishi.which is why kishi is converted to reishi during dimensional travel for normal humans to even exist in soul society
Bleach-10421

FIFTH THINGS FIFTH :ENTER GERARD AND HIS SCHRIFT

Gerard Valkyrie is a Quincy whom is originally a kishi human with a reishi soul.but has to be converted whole to reishi to exist in soul society. Schrift are abilities embedded in the soul of ywach sternritters giving them abilities.

Gerard schrift regenerates any damage done to his physical body using reishi as energy for this process.

Note:if another human like Chad had Regenerationn he would be regenerating kishi(matter)in the real world and reishi(spirit particles)in the spirit Realm.both process using reishi as energy to regenerate his physical body

Gerard has been showcased several times regenerating his damaged physical body from the power in his soul using reishi as energy(spirit energy that powers basically all Quincy techniques)
Bleach-7384669
Bleach-7384675

However his physical body was Never really fully destroyed making the feats unclear until....

SIXTH THINGS SIXTH:ENTER ADULT TOSHIRO

Toshiro has the ability to "freeze functions" of matter perhaps on a cellular level causing complete "death" of even an inanimate object such as huffnug,making it lose basically even it's abstract ability of damage reflection

Toshiro used this ability on Gerard and flash froze his entire body.this would cause complete cellular death of Gerard physical body making it impossible for Gerard to regenerate from even a cell(or in this special case a spirit particle) of his former physical body.
Bleach-7419697
Bleach-7419745
Bleach-7419703
This totally screws high Regenerationn and Gerard should die from this

Vsbattle high Regen:High: The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or particles.

SEVENTH THINGS SEVENTH:THE SCHRIFT CALLED MIRACLE

Toshiro's flash "freeze function" actions prompt Gerard to regenerate a new physical body,completely independent of his former one using reishi as energy(source of Quincy energy both in real world and afterlife).

As long as the Miracle is active Gerard will always Regenerate independent of his physical body but dependent on the schrift in his soul.proven as Gerard Regenerationn is only halted by Auswahlen(a soul affecting ability that took the schrift from his soul).
Bleach-7482997
Vsbattle Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.

The major argument against this is that Gerard Regenerationn is dependent on reishi(spirit particles).therefore it isn't low godly...

Good point however under standard battle assumptions,battles don't take place in the afterlifes(therefore physical bodies aren't made of reishi but kishi which is physical matter)and reishi is a completly non-physical energy almost like nature,it never runs out and its just there as part of the verse till harnessed by quincies.

Also in standard battle assumptions,Gerard Regenerationn is independent of anything physical making it fit the criteria for low godly

@Zzsax, you forgot to links the thread which would have made thread near impossible to find so I added the links.

I do agree with the upgrade too.

Yeah on a faulty basis IMO ,thats why a CRT is being made with another argument

Read the last paragraph

The reason I would support a Low-Godly Regen Gerard is due to the fact that The Miracle is part of Gerard's soul. The Miracle will keep reviving and regenerating Gerard so long as his soul exist, fitting the definition of Low-Godly. Completely destroying Gerard's body does not stop The Miracle as The Miracle is in his soul.

2 things you overlooked:

1. Gerar'ds abilities are his own, not YHWH's. Askin made this clear.

2. Gerard was likely never a human as he is the heart of the Soul King, again made clear by Askin.

That said, it doesn't change how good his regen is. I agree with the proposed change.

I agree. As long as he has the miracle, he will continue to regen. It's pretty simple honestly. Yhwach took said power and he was done done.

Gerard should be a Quincy,he does have the helieg pfiel and basic quincy abilities,how he gained the soul king heart is unclear though,maybe it could be the same way ukitake got the SK right arm.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should ask Soldier Blue, TataHakai, and Theglassman12 to comment here.

Dr.Fix said:
2 things you overlooked:

1. Gerar'ds abilities are his own, not YHWH's. Askin made this clear.

2. Gerard was likely never a human as he is the heart of the Soul King, again made clear by Askin.

That said, it doesn't change how good his regen is. I agree with the proposed change.
^ Yeah, I was going to say pretty much the exact same thing. I also agree.

Okay. Since Soldier Blue has agreed, you can probably perform the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back