• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Frisk's determination

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I've heard that Frisk's determination automatically brings him up to his opponent's level. Is this true?

If this is true, then why don't we specify this in his profile that his tiering can be anywhere from Wall Level to Multiverse Level?

I'd rather not imply they could be in any tier between Low 7-C to 2-B. From showings, Frisk has been shown to be wall level up to Small Town due to defeating enemies progressively stronger, so they probably had to fight enemies in-between, but I'm not comfortable about claiming they could be anything between Tier 7 and Tier 2.

Well he goes from defeating Town Level Asgore to being able to harm Multiversal God Flowey on the same run by virtue of a single fight, no enemies defeated in between. Of course Flowey did pretty much screw up the game, so there's that.

It doesn't mean that Frisk has level of DT for each level between those tier, such as 4-C 3-A or otherwise. That's why I think it's fine as it is.

You have a point. The profile does state that it's "Up to multiversal with enough determination" anyways.

Back