• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Dialga's Immeasurable Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus also uses Unown as an extension of his being, so at least the Unown in group should have infinite speed.

Bedbba0f7058d29637c6e72a211fd3c5

Dragon, it's every single time, quite litteraly, add the fact people have been in there too. Unown don't have infinite speed.

There is a singular thing suggesting they do, yet every instance prior and after that's shown not to be the case.

If we go the author route then who's to say they simply don't know how voids work, see dragon ball super, they could have thought it just sounded cool.

Because as of now the dimension doesnt seem to hold to that rule and every appearance they lack that speed.

Neo, Saturn and Mewtwo tagged a group.

Cal, if thats the reasoning for Giratina and his speed then thats bullshit too. Yeah sure it says no time, but clearly it does.

Neither of these worlds have shown to be true to their statements. Its the same as world of void, a timeless place, in dragon ball super.

Plus it's not even the fact they're tagged by others, it's the fact thry be never actually showed infinite speed outside maybe one time yet every instance before and after they don't.

"Dragon, it's every single time, quite litteraly, add the fact people have been in there too. Unown don't have infinite speed."

PIS. Stone Walling does not help. See Dark Area Digimon again. See our latest thread on this subject as well.

"There is a singular thing suggesting they do, yet every instance prior and after that's shown not to be the case."

Plot Induced Stupidity. They naturally exist within void. What happens otherwise does not matter.

"If we go the author route then who's to say they simply don't know how voids work, see dragon ball super, they could have thought it just sounded cool."

Bad example as DBS WoV literally has passage of time. Not a real void.

"Because as of now the dimension doesnt seem to hold to that rule and every appearance they lack that speed."

Other than people going in it. What about it doesn't hold that rule?

"Plus it's not even the fact they're tagged by others, it's the fact thry be never actually showed infinite speed outside maybe one time yet every instance before and after they don't."

How many characters can you name that have? Again, read our latest thread on this.

Don't know a whole lot on Digimon but if it's the same here then I'll probably disagree there too.

Not everything is PIS Dragon, if thats the case where does PIS end? Simply saying nah PIS to everything usnt gonna cut it.

So does the distortion world, hell a dude lived in there for years.

People going in, people living there, clearly showcases stuff like time, only thing that's true about them is the fact they have wacky physics like ya change size, or gravity barely exists.

Really??? Shouldnt that also make Unown tier 2??

No, it doesn't make them tier 2, or of that speed. The latter is only the case via feats alone.

Is that your only retort?

Not gonna touch upon the fact both worlds dont act like they should either?

Also I'm fine with it on a case by case basis.

@Cal Knowledge about CT's dimension and the Unown's relation to it were not known at the time. Neither in-universe nor outside the series until Gen 4. As such, MM should not have any information about the voidin which the Unown reside, unless I'm missing something.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Is that your only retort?
Not gonna touch upon the fact both worlds dont act like they should either?

Also I'm fine with it on a case by case basis.
Who is this directed at? If it's my CRT comment, that was literally posted before I read your new comment.

I don't see how our infinite speed rules apply here.

Like, we have that rule for infinite speed because those characters consistently show infinite speed by moving in a timeless void/Dimension etc.

Here, The CT moved for a brief time in ripped space-Time and nowhere else.

Ash and pikachu went there actually, but that place clearly wasnt a voidless realm, it merely had strange reality warping stuff.

Agree with Dragonmaster, the Unown are in the same situation as Zen'o and Solaris.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ash and pikachu went there actually, but that place clearly wasnt a voidless realm, it merely had strange reality warping stuff.

"People going in, people living there, clearly showcases stuff like time, only thing that's true about them is the fact they have wacky physics like ya change size, or gravity barely exists."

This is what I was asking for. I am only going by muscle memory on the Unown's realm.

I mean I can whip out the Giratina movie, a dude lived in there for years with Giratina, pretty sure time and space are merely distorted, not straight up gone. I can go through it and count every instance that it breaks a void rule, and count instances where time is a factor.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Then don't use a reason you're gonna backtrack on the moment it goes against your arguments, because that's what you're doing.

Yet Kal, Goku is sub rel for fighting others who are, some thing here but in reverse.

Also ash and crew, maybe more, have been there.
Its not my reasoning in the first place so dont say im back tracking. I literally only pointed it out, thats it. Doesn't make it my reaaoning.

And the PIS I was talking about was Ash and them going to the Unown dimension, which they literally do only once. Its an obvious plot convience just like any other fodder going into Voids.

Well obviously not. As far as the distortion world goes, time is distorted, not gone and even then, not by a whole lot.

As for unown dimension, it just has weird happenings and stuff that doesn't make sense.

In the games it has been repeated several times that in the Distortion World time does not flow, even say in an official page is said.

And games are the main canon.

Then dont point it out and use it against me if even you dont agree.

Here's a challenge, actually debate without claiming PIS or outlier. Because that's been basucally all you be been saying.

Newton living in the distortio world can easily be a plot convienence too seeing as he's a protagonist in the movie too, providing information on Giratina. But take it as you will.

Oh yes but when I brought that the other day I was told no, everything is canon. And in this case the movie basically outright disproves that.

Yeah, and as such he's the most reliable source of infirmation. Thus whatever he says takes priority. Now I'm willing to go and grab every instance he brings up the distortion world having sense of time.

NeoZex6399 said:
In the games it has been repeated several times that in the Distortion World time does not flow, even say in an official page is said.
Then why the player and the other characters can move there?.

NeoZex6399 said:
Do you have the source of this? I would very much like to see this

Cyrus, Cynthia, and protag can move there and even gave a Pokemon battle, gravity is a factor, it's just messed up, there's even falling rock puzzles. In the anime Newton lives in that world for years and says. its merely distorted time and space, not a void. (Also dialga time looped Giratina while in there), I can go on.

@Executor

Cyrus:

"Do you understand where I am going with this? This is a bizarre world. Time doesn't flow. Space isn't stable. Only that shadowy Pokémon lives here. This world is the opposite of our world-- our world I wish to change. It is like the two chains composing the strand of DNA. The two worlds must be balancing each other to remain in existence. Without one, the other cannot exist. The shadowy Pokémon must play a role in keeping the worlds in balance. That is why it must have interfered and brought me here. The shadowy Pokémon must have made this bizarre world. That's why trying to change our world disturbed it and made it reveal itself. But that is all irrelevant. What matters is defeating that Pokémon and making this world disappear. I won't allow it to interfere with me again. With it gone, neither world will be able to revert to its original state..."

Cynthia:

"This place... Can you feel it? There are no Pokémon here at all. Time isn't flowing and space isn't stable. A world where the rules are broken. A space one might call the Distortion World... Let's find Giratina. We need it to stop the spreading distortion at the Spear Pillar..."

Pkmn Mystery Files:

"A way to travel to parallel dimensions!? Finding the truth behind the Distortion World!

In the streets, there are things spoken of as if it's truth. "There is another dimension called the Distortion World." The Distortion World is said to be another world on the underside of this one. A strange dimensional space in which this world's logic doesn't apply. Time doesn't flow, and space is unfixed. And it's said that in this mysterious world, the legendary Pokemon Giratina resides."

It's funny that these Leggendaries are Immesurable through a PIS source while a lot of other characters this is negated.

If the other characters are shown to breath in these dimension, then it contraddicts what is stated.

Yet the person who lived there says its just distorted. For both time and space.

Also space does exist according to that quote, it's just unstable so already not a true void.

@NeoZex6399 Very good.

It really is not a void, it still has time and space, but they are distorted to the point where time does not flow. In my opinion it guarantees infinite speed, we should only be careful with the outliers and PIS, but in the case of CT, LT and the Unown I do not see problem. Although this is not even something to discuss, after all they are already immeasurable is not it? (I just do not agree very much with the Mirage Mewtwo , but it's just my opinion).

Ash, misty, brock, Cynthia, Cyrus, dawn, Lucas, dawn again, Newton, zero(?), Cyrus again, platina, pearl, dia, two goons, and more, also Pikachu, gyrados, honchkorw, weavile, houbdoom, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back