• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Dialga's Immeasurable Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cal couldn't do the Same? When I said "Why bring it up", then said "either way" then proceeding to talk about the unown dimension, that was me dropping it, the immediate next post was cal continuing it. Don't say i didn't make an attempt.

Can we all calm down? Please? We are debating about the speed of a little monster in a videogame. This is getting way more heated than it needs to be

Im honestly fine, just bothered by the fact I had to hunt down Giratina and the sky warrior in Japanese then download it, I'm over it though.

Um, no

We use dub Dark. It's exactly why we still treat Mewtwo's island level feat exactly that even despite its sub. And besides, the Unown's world is on the same plane as Dialga and Palkias dimensions.

Also, people forgot to bring up the fact that the Unown were consistently dodging and avoiding Dialga and Palkia during their fighting.

Well we shouldnt, otherwise lightspeed raditz is a thing orbany number if other dub lines, yugioh would be full of upgrades or downgrades.

And arent their worlds not beyond it? And even, where does it say theyre on the same plane?

That reminds me that the real name of the maddened version of Dialga in PMD is Dark Dialga, not Primal Dialga...

Pokemon =/= those verses. Idk why the dub version of Mewtwo's feat was allowed but if it that can be taken, so can this.

The time-space axis clearly shows the world's are beyond the Multiverse and if you remember Dialga and Palkia ended up in the Unown's world when their dimensions collided. That would be impossible if not all 3 worlds we're of the same dimensional plane.

We bringing up unown getting taged again? Enteu, Mewtwo, bronzir, Aipom, Pikachu, galactic in the manga, an unown i took time to deliver a message to Giovanni, bugsy beat and caught one, etc.

@Dark

Entei tagging them was debunked.

Ash Dawn and Shaymin running away from Giratina is one of the most obvious Outliers you can find. Entirely different from the Unown.

Evidence?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Pokemon =/= those verses. Idk why the dub version of Mewtwo's feat was allowed but if it that can be taken, so can this.
No Kukui. Simple i will remove said feat, also it would upgrade a lot of verses which we don't since that's MisTranslation which means that the staff did a terrible job at translating.

It wasn't, it's island due to a pamphlet with a map I'm pretty sure. (And calced the distance from new island to the port off the map).

They also ended up in the real world, what's your point? And if we use the time space axis, pretty sure they arent above it since those dimensions embody it.

Because Palkia specifically went there?

Also Dark idk if that is a good idea. Perhaps a separate thread about the feat would be better.

I only agree to have Unown a Unknown speed, Mirage Mewtwo at Sub-Relativistic, Darkrai and Sealed Infinite and Immeasurable for the Unsealed.

I'm gonna be brutally honest... Does the speed of Unown really matter?

@Executor

It's a monkey plus a digimon, probably has High-Godly Regen :^)

That doesn't mean an edit that others clearly agreed to can be taken out without consent from them, with all due respect.

And Dark, sealed trio and Darkrai are immeasurable because of a completely different reason

Honestly, I don't really care for the speed of the Unown.

However, the sealed Creation Trio and those who scale remain at Immeasurable based on the debate about Dialga's feats at the beginning (which has nothing to do with the Unown)

I still do not understand why the dimension of the Unown would exist on the same level as the dimensions of the Creation Trio. Only the dimension being struck by the confrontation of the two does not mean that they exist on the same plane, at least I do not see a motive that shows this.

Kaltias said:
However, the sealed Creation Trio and those who scale remain at Immeasurable based on the debate about Dialga's feats at the beginning (which has nothing to do with the Unown)
Dialga feats at the beginning were done while Unsealed, so that's more consistent.

Executor N0 said:
I still do not understand why the dimension of the Unown would exist on the same level as the dimensions of the Creation Trio. Only the dimension being struck by the confrontation of the two does not mean that they exist on the same plane, at least I do not see a motive that shows this.
Because it makes no sense how beings on a higher plane can end up in a place below them via colliding.

Im fine with immeasurable unsealed, infinite sealed I'm not entirely sure (thatd be MFTL+ regardless) but I don't feel like going through films and hunting diwn subbed versions.

Also it should be removed, his storm had like a 30km range, wasn't plantary.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because it makes no sense how beings on a higher plane can end up in a place below them via colliding.
it's fiction, anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back