• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is every demon not using 4D stuff? The CRT had "demon energy is 4D" as a topic and it was accepted. Why is that not being applied?

Bro, what is it with you and DMC? You never read anything

I thought it was made very clear that the "demon WORLD energy" (the place basically) is the one accepted as 4-D and basically anyone who can use it or anyone who can wrap the whole thing gets 4D hax (basically only Plutone, Argosax, Mundus and Sparda), and of course those like Dante who bypasses resistances

I am pretty sure its meant to be Demon Realm/World Energy.....its the aura of Demon World obviously...which is 4D obviously.

Demons have resistances to those by default....so they have it on 4D lvls....

Demons aren't Demon World .....they are still 3D....so are their haxxes by default......only specific characters and demons who have feats of bypassing those resistances have 4D stuff and its already mentioned.

Hope its clear now.....

Ok but it's the same source. All demons' energy comes from the demon world.

Also low tier demon energy can also do the same space-time affecting stuff. So why not?

Also low tier demon energy can also do the same space-time affecting stuff. So why not?
It isn't? Tbh IDK on this one, it might have been retconed because dante isn't weaker out of the demon world out of 1 but then you have other materials saying the demon world is the source of everything (since the primordial chaos/darkness is there/is the demon world) so I really don't know

Any of them can do the space time shit on the universal scale the god demons can? Nope, none of those can

It isn't? If you mean their powers come from the demon world and yada, yada that got retconed out of existence long ago... well, im not to sure on this one...

Any of them can do the space time shit on the universal scale the god demons can? Nope, none of those can
When did it get retconned outta existence? And what scan says "high tier demons have a different source from low tier demons". And dante not being weaker outside of the demon world doesn't really contradict anything, this scan literally says he has demonic energy because of his connections to the demon world.

And yeah it can. This here is from the sandbox that was accepted and it directly says "even smaller scale can affect space and time".

Last edited:
I have already voiced my concerns on this via discord DM's, but I essentially told @Dante_Demon_Killah the same. It seems this stuff was accepted and not applied, which is a rabbit hole I will honestly distance myself from if that's the case.

Same reason normal chakra and Sage Chakra or Hagoromo Chakra or whatever isn't same even though former is product of later.....

They have resistances to those....where did you get manipulation??
Even if they did....Tony explained above...

When did it get retconned outta existence? And what scan says "high tier demons have a different source from low tier demons".

And yeah it can. This here is from the sandbox that was accepted and it directly says "even smaller scale can affect space and time".
I edited my comment

"even smaller scale can affect space and time" is far from being a universal space-time thing

When did it get retconned outta existence? And what scan says "high tier demons have a different source from low tier demons".

Mister6ame has edited some stuff and added new ones on Sandbox there recently for new CRT so obviously its not same as before.....and besides there could be some wording mistakes in the process....
Demons have resistances to that stuff....not powers......only specific ones who bypass those resistances have those powers.

I edited my comment

"even smaller scale can affect space and time" is far from being a universal space-time thing
I edited my comment as well.

Yes even smaller scale of demon energy can affect space time, and as the argument at the end says "you have to prove it's not universal".

Mister6ame has edited some stuff and added new ones on Sandbox there recently for new CRT so obviously its not same as before.....and besides there could be some wording mistakes in the process....
Demons have resistances to that stuff....not powers......only specific ones who bypass those resistances have those powers.
Yeap

I edited my comment as well.

Yes even smaller scale of demon energy can affect space time, and as the argument at the end says "you have to prove it's not universal".
will leave the first one because idk there

That was to show that demonic energy can do time space stuff, not that it wraps the space time of the entire universe (unlike the demon world energy which actually is a mumbo jumbo universal thing as the scans above say) but the standar also goes that time hax is universal for all the obvious reasons. The end statement there is for the detractors to prove the demon world isn't messing things up in the entire universe

That was to show that demonic energy can do time space stuff, not that it wraps the space time of the entire universe (unlike the demon world energy which actually is a mumbo jumbo universal thing as the scans above say) but the standar also goes that time hax is universal for all the obvious reasons. The end statement there is for the detractors to prove the demon world isn't messing things up in the entire universe
I don't see your argument here at all.

You say "that was to show demonic energy can do time space stuff, not that it warps the universe", well the standard says that bruv. The space time stuff of weaker demon energy is also universal because of the same standard.

Don't worry....the stuff will be worded more accurately now.
It's not about wording, the wording isn't incorrect. The same argument that exists for higher tier demons having 4D stuff, exists for low tier as well. Yet y'all don't apply that.

TFW you go from downgrading the verse to upgrading it

I'm completely neutral on this mind you i just think it's a funny turn of events

you are blind then I was thinking on how this is similar to the gigapedie in 3 and the demons in 1 just making rifts in space time to do shit around but thinking on the nero scan you are right, time manip is a universal shit without anyting to prove otherwise and I don't have anything to prove it isn't

That was actually a type error on my part at the time i made the sandbox.

I forgot to put that demons only get 4D haxs if they showed the abilitie to bypass resistances from the Demon World, like when Dante can soul hax lower tier demons and kill than even on his weakest version for example.

We are going to words better now to make things more acurately to the profiles, but when we aplied the changes we never make every demon have 4D haxs, unless they showed the abilitie to do so.

you are blind then I was thinking on how this is similar to the gigapedie in 3 and the demons in 1 just making rifts in space time to do shit around but thinking on the nero scan you are right, time manip is a universal shit without anyting to prove otherwise and I don't have anything to prove it isn't
Sight dropping lately, engineering classes be hittin
So you agree then?

As i said above, the wording is indeed correct. There is nothing wrong with the wording. The feats are there clear as day.

I forgot to put that demons only get 4D haxs if they showed the abilitie to bypass resistances from the Demon World, like when Dante can soul hax lower tier demons and kill than even on his weakest version for example.

We are going to words better now to make things more acurately to the profiles, but when we aplied the changes we never make every demon have 4D haxs, unless they showed the abilitie to do so.
Well on the Demon Physiology page, it is very misleading because it makes you assume all high tier demons in the verse have double digit 4D bake a cake layered passive hax. Even without wording issues, by what's been presented I don't see how they don't scale.

It's not upgrading it. This is already accepted, just isn't applied. So it either needs to be removed or applied.
Its just a technical mistake....in spirit the upgrades that have been applied have been applied as fairly as possible.....hell you know we still found some new stuff to apply and some stuff to segregate and some stuff to even remove after CRT....🤣

Earl the big DMC wanker attacks again.

Tho tbh, if the explanation comes from manipulating the Demon World's energy which is accepted as 4D then even a lil bit of it would be 4D so this kinda makes sense.

As we said though. There is no mistake. It was just something that is there and was accepted cus everyone thought it was a fair point.
But for different reasons....it was accepted with DWE in mind not DE.....so in spirit it was accepted fairly......only now you bring up this discrepancy which still doesn't change much for DWE and DE.....both are different.

Or else normal demons wouldn't get affected in higher doses....

You guys are talking about the Key of Cronus ? It's an item used to turn on the Slicer

Going by the DMC4 guide:

A time suspension device being researched by the Order of the Sword's technology department. The device is incomplete, and so will only remain active for a short time

The device is only powered up by Magic Demon Energy, but it's Time stuff is already part of the tech created by the Order

Well on the Demon Physiology page, it is very misleading because it makes you assume all high tier demons in the verse have double digit 4D bake a cake layered passive hax. Even without wording issues, by what's been presented I don't see how they don't scale.
tbf it was misleading from the beginning

But then we have evidence that it isn't universal in scale, the Chrono Slicer lasts for a good seconds and is activated to help you get pass some laser doors, but even when you managed to go to another room before the Time runs out, the other room isn't affected, even needing to activate another Slicer

Honestly this reminds of the Bleach Downgrade thread where someone was arguing that the black little munchkins coming out of Yhawach were also 4D since Yhawach was supposed to be 4D and use it to claim outlier because Fodder Captains and Liutenants could kill them even though they are only 3D....its laughable......not every derivative is a linear percentage of the whole...so no DE isn't 4D ......it can just be inferior.

DWE is 4D because it is aura of DW which is 4D.......DE comes from demons who are 3D so it does not at all scale to DWE....

As far as demons being sourced from DW is concerned thats just sourcing.....doesn't mean they scale....especially when they are 3D....

So no DE absolutley does not scale to DWE...

Only demons who have feats of bypassing those resistances have it mentioned.

But then we have evidence that it isn't universal in scale, the Chrono Slicer lasts for a good seconds and is activated to help you get pass some laser doors, but even when you managed to go to another room before the Time runs out, the other room isn't affected, even needing to activate another Slicer
Hardly the case. Going to the other room isn't instant, the game just cuts off, there is getting through the stairs and stuff which doesn't happen. So based on how little it lasts it's easily just time going back to normal.

And besides, this was already accepted fam. Don't start arguing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back