• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About concetual resistance

OK. i will get started massive largest point on my head

If one character has resisth to concept of death in all variaty way , it will be grant them to resisth to death manipulation as well right ?

What does concept of death mean in the context?

If the concept of death inflicts conceptual death on a person then yes, the should resist death manipulation.

As the word "conceptual" is more ambiguos nowadays, I would suggest you to give more proof rather than only that, for a more objective point of view.

Dienomite22 said:
What does concept of death mean in the context?
If the concept of death inflicts conceptual death on a person then yes, the should resist death manipulation.
Yes , this just my temp to interpretation , but i want more if A character has been resisth against concept of palgue (in this view can inflict plague to opponent in conceptual level ) it just make them to same ?

You would have to describe what "conceptual" means in these cases. Like inflicting a conceptual plague on someone isn't more impressive than just inflicting a plague on someone until the meaning of "conceptual" is expanded upon.

But to answer your question, your character would resist death manipulation but the "conceptual" part would be meaningless.

If it's the literal concept of death. Like does it inflict death on concepts, causing it to disappear? The only way conceptual "insert ability here" is more impressive is because it tends to be on a more fundamental level.

I believe OP refer to something like Unavertable Death and/or Unrestricted Murdering, that I guess it can kill anything loosely definied as alive.

Doesn't mean the character is capable to "kill" concept if it do not have the "range", most people don't swing the air an kill an idea.

OK , well point about resistance has clearly , and i continue next to my point

If i understanding correcty , when A character can resisth conceptual type 3 , it would make them to resisth to other abilities which conccept has relate to object/metarial or anyting in reality , because this concept can govern them.

Back