• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Chara and White Face and Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall the game being destroyed in White Face's case (but i may be wrong, don't remember much stuff about the game), the closest thing to this that happens is White Face making the game crash multiple times (which is likely simply a result of her killing The Player) and making it have a Blue Screen of Death (Which... Would actually only scale to The Player themselves, as there is no indication that White Face was destroyed along with the game when it gone Blue Screen of Death)

The Everlasting said:
"but High-Godly regenerators don't give two chips about Reliant Immortality."

I have literally never heard about that before.
If your immortality is reliant on "something", high-godly regen comes from having reality and yourself destroyed, as reality has already been destroyed, I guess its implied that "something" has been destroyed too and you'd not regenerate.. That's what I understand.

In the first game, the entire game was destroyed and rendered unplayable. Yet WF came back from it.

A game character that exists without the game they are in.

The point is that, even if we are to assume that Chara did not regenerate from the Reality/Game being broken and simply existed there anyways because being abstract makes said destruction irrelevant for one capable of existing in the void anyways...

...The exact same applies to White Face as he would survive said destruction even without any regen by virtue of being abstract or having some means of existing in the Void.

Even if we were to assume that the game was indeed destroyed in both cases, since apparently they can exist in an incorporeal way nonetheless.

For the heart: we have no idea what the hell it is. WF simply shows it when it's scared and dies when deleted.

It seems to be part of WF. Kinda.

If we attribute this to Non-Corporeality, wouldn't the end result be the same except that it's not regen anymore? The thing should still be able to survive it's whole reality deleted

@Saik Only thing that changes is the Regen to Mid-Godly since going from that description in the profile it can exist in complete nothingness anyways. Other than that, just slap non-corporeal and all's well.

The Player from Imscared should just get Type 9 instead. The fact that it is just an in-game avatar is canon.

So, what are the conclusions here? Should White Face get Mid-Godly Regenerationn instead?

Yes, White Face's regen changes to Mid-Godly. As for the Non-Corporeal part, I think it's already specified in its profile but, since Saikou seems to know the character the most, he could change or elaborate more on that if need be.

As this thread is just in regards to the regen, once that's made it can be safely concluded.

I think in this case it's best to wait a while so we get Saik's input - while we agreed to the regen part already, he would know better what else might be changed in regards to the non-corporeal part, in case anything else needs to be further elaborated on the profile.

If I edited right now, the only thing I'd do in the profile would be to change "High-Godly" to "Mid-Godly" and nothing else.

Preferably unlock the White Face and The Player (Imscared) profile just a sec so I can edit their stats and reasoning (Like saying that WF surviving the game destruction is mainly due to non-corporeality rather than Regen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back