• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Black Clover

Why did the verse become High 6-B? I am reading the profiles and I still don't understand the scale (Also the only relevant calculation of the verse is Low 6-B)

Why did the verse become High 6-B? I am reading the profiles and I still don't understand the scale (Also the only relevant calculation of the verse is Low 6-B)
I am extremely behind on black clover
But this is what I found on the main verse page

Top-Tier

• Characters such as Spirit Dive Yuno upscale to 6-B (8.48 Teratons) with the Elf reincarnation and other characters such as Lumiere and Zagred scale to 16.96 Teratons due to an unawakened Licht stomping both Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno at the same time
God-Tier

• The Dark Triad (Devil Power 60-100%) scale to High 6-B (106 Teratons) due to Dante stomping Berserk Asta who is above "Ultimate Sword Magic: Conquering Eon", an attack that takes the power of 10 Elves

Back