• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is about Arthur's tier and keys as I think they should be changed. I think High 7-A should be removed and should only have his High 6-A tier. This is because of the scalling. Apparently Arthur has fought Firebrand, however they have actually never met, making it false. So I am not sure why he's being scaled to him. What I think is he should be scaled to Astaroth instead. He is scaled above Firebrand. Now why this matters is because of Arthur's keys. His High 6-A tier is with his "strongest armors". However Arthur has defeated Astaroth without his bronze nor golden armor, as you don't need either to fight Sardius, only the goddess' bracelet. Meaning that Arthur's second key should be in his base key. This goes for his speed as well. Here's what I think it should be changed to.

Tier: High 6-A, likely higher with his strongest armors and the Goddess' Bracelet

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Defeated Astaroth in both his base and strongest form), likely higher with his strongest armors and Goddess' bracelet (His armors increase his strength. The Goddess' bracelet was the only weapon that could defeat Sardius, who is stronger than Astaroth.)

Speed: Sub-Relavistic (Can keep up with Astaroth. Dodged lasers from Astaroth, Lucifer, and Nebiroth)

Finally, his second key should be changed to: Strongest Armors or Goddess' Bracelet

DatOneWeeb said:
@Tony Don't we usually need staff approval before making changes?
Or any sort of sufficient support, really.

The AP changes seem fine, but I'm not sure about the speed. The 'lasers' don't seem to have any proof whatsoever of being SoL. Check Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats for more details.

The laser feat is really just supporting evidence, the main feat was scalling to Astaroth who scales to Fire Brand. The one who did the feat.

Back