• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 1-B Demonbane and FTL in Base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Where is stated that he can Traveled 70 million kilometers "in seconds"?

Second: Where does come from the claim that this version of Demonbane is 1-B?

Is it because of this thing: https://imgur.com/JyvAQWi

This is a doubt of mine only: Is stated that if Nya did not get bored and send the Klein Bottle to hell, the fight between the two Robots would continue infinitely, evolving, advancing, increasing, etc without "limits", would it count for possible / questionable High 1-B under certain circumstances? < this is a Doubt of mine only.

@Extreme123dz, I'm afraid to tell you that your queries can hardly be answered.

"First, Where is stated that he can Traveled 70 million kilometers 'in seconds'?"

Nowhere, really. Is simply copied from OBD.

"Second: Where does come from the claim that this version of Demonbane is 1-B?"

From the ACFwiki, as there is no such statement in the lanove.

"Is stated that if Nya did not get bored and send the Klein Bottle to hell, the fight between the two Robots would continue infinitely, evolving, advancing, increasing, etc without 'limits', would it count for possible / questionable High 1-B under certain circumstances?"

No, for deuce reasons: firstly, you're guessing that their dimensionalities increase through evolution. Even if such thing happened, it would be dimension(s) per seconds; however, ∞ has an innaccesible cardinality. Secondly, this whole question is misinformation.

Theokyrios the Ultimate said:
"First, Where is stated that he can Traveled 70 million kilometers 'in seconds'?"

Nowhere, really. Is simply copied from OBD.

"Second: Where does come from the claim that this version of Demonbane is 1-B?"

From the ACFwiki, as there is no such statement in the lanove.
For the first One i have this: https://imgur.com/1YewyWC

For the second one it's not about the Super Super Space Time? (see my link)

How this works for Dimensional Tieryng here?

Extreme123dz said:
For the first One i have this: https://imgur.com/1YewyWC

For the second one it's not about the Super Super Space Time? (see my link)

How this works for Dimensional Tieryng here?
It is unrelated, that was a spaceship, not the Deus Machinas.

That fragment wouldn't put them at 1-B.

Don't try to ask here how it works, the profile is a mixture of OBD and ACFwiki. The only ones who can answer the supposed reason are the Russian speakers related to ACFwiki. No one seems to forsooth care of the franchise; probably the only thing that mantains the saga in this wiki, is the reality that is one of the most powerful series ever written, and failed projects of revision.

@Antvasima, albeit, there hasn't been one single revision about it. The profiles are still extremely far from being called decent. I almost wonder why haven't they been deleted.

Also, that (un)finished blog is simply a combination of ACFwiki's pages, this respect thread: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/demonbane-respect-feat-thread.312293/, and as a plus, faux excerpts clearly from Google Translator in Japanese (seriously, anyone who has read a bit of the original VN can observe the lack of terminology, and how simple they are). Of course includes the most famous myths of the series. All in all, that blog could be called a hoax.

Well, I agree that the Demonbane pages are poorly done, and that almost nobody here even likes the series. I have heard that it even contains pedophilia.

In the beginning we kept it around mostly because we needed some example of that the tiering system works on higher levels, but currently there is likely not much reason beyond the explanation blog.

Nevertheless, currently it is the wrong time for me to bring up the issue, but I will place it on my to-do list.

I'm currently playing the VN (The first one) alongside planning to play the sequel (which is japanese only) and a LN

The Everlasting and Matthew are also helping me on this, so hopefuly we can get the pages to be consistent and good.

Of course, if anyone is willing to help us with Demonbane, they are welcome to do so

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

@Antvasima, many nimrods have spread myths about Demonbane series for nearly a decade. Tens of them. Howbeit, the protagonist (Kurou) is a paedophile, but hasn't engaged in "that type" of deeds, is merely for gag. Japanese culture is more 'open', to this sort of stuff. @ALRF, you can count with me whenever you people desire to edit the profiles, as I'm a fan of Nitroplus' works, and an expert on the Demonbane Mythos.

@Theokyrios Ok then, your help would be greatly appreciated

That pedophilia most likely refers to that one member of The Black Lodge who is nothing but a walking corpse (his name escapes me :v)

But i guess we are slightly derailing the topic of this thread.

Also out of curiosity, did you play Kishin Hishou Demonbane @Theo?

@ALRF, Joseph Curwen, as a head of the Beast, Tiberius. He attempted to do "that" to Alison. But, the dialogue was cut in the rerelease (In fact, the pervert side of Tiberius was heavily toned down since his debut).

Indeed, @Extreme123dz's query was already, somewhat, answered. Do you think someone should make a new discussion thread for the revision now?

Yes, I can read Japanese.

ALRF said:
Of course, if anyone is willing to help us with Demonbane, they are welcome to do so
I am on planing to re-play Demonbane First VN (because, im actualy I am currently forgetting many things when I played it years ago) and then, read all the 3 Precuel Visual Novels and nitro+ Blazter or DYN, i dont understand Japanese so, Kishin Hishou are not on my plan even i have the game because now i have time ^^

Tiberius i sthe one who rape Childs, Womens, Mans, etc even if they are males, females or something (if i remember correctly) v:

@Theokyrios in some part, i don't know if the version of the LN i have are poor translate e.e

Help to improve upon the pages would be very appreciated.

Extreme123dz said:
@Theokyrios in some part, i don't know if the version of the LN i have are poor translate e.e
That PDF is the fan-translation of the Korean ver. of the novels. So I, who has the Japanese ver., cannot help with that.

@Antvasima, the thread is resolved and mostly off-topic, it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back