• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability Page - Very Important Kamen Rider verse proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the series, I don't remember one character who did not transform. Also, by any chance, don't they have a physiology page?

Then, if there are 8 abilities they share, we can create a physiology page for them. Anyway, put me on agreement.

I actually think this thread wanted to edit a bit more than simply putting in Kamen Rider as an example

kamen-rider1-kamen-rider-ichigo.gif

48a454db4dbc7b84e5888607598aa972.gif
Which ones?
One of these

The Hulk is more internationally iconic/well-known as far as I am aware. My apologies.

And I also do not think that your listed gifs look very good.

A question though: Are you all absolutely certain that the Kamen Riders actually transform their physical bodies, and do not simply have a costume on "spell" or somesuch?

I do not know almost anything about Kamen Rider, so I do not know if it is just a costume on-costume off "transformation", no.

Okay then. I just wanted to make certain.

I also feel my proposal is way better than what Nice has said in the OP:
For the staffs that wanted to look out to the summary, it's simple:
  • Add the Kamen Rider verse as the prime example on the transformation page
  • And with that said, the other Tokusatsu franchise like Ultraman and Super Sentai/Power Ranger, alongside the Magical Girl franchise like Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica to the examples list of the transformation page
So it should like this:
-Kamen Rider Ichigo and the rest of Characters from the Series (Kamen Rider)
-Ultraman and Ultraman Zero (The Ultra Series)
-Takeru Shiba (Super Sentai)
-Tommy Oliver (Power Ranger)
-Several Characters from Transformers (Transformers)
-Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
-Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Verse)
We can leave the gif change for now since it need to be discussed but beside that, this is the current examples that being agreed here

Last edited:
I mean, Ant already added the whole verse page there, I don't see any notability

While it's true, The Kamen Rider series is well known for the transformation, like Hulk isn't known for the transformation
So i'm still advocating the change on the gif
The Hulk also has a more traditional one-trick pony transformation.
I feel the gif that posted was good enough
I disagree. My apologies.
I also feel my proposal is way better than what Nice has said in the OP:

So it should like this:

We can leave the gif change for now since it need to be discussed but beside that, this is the current examples that being agreed here
Oh right, forgot to mention this: Transformers should be added the the prime example as well
EDIT: Edited my examples above
I don't mind adding them. Wait a bit please.

I made a sufficient number of additions, but skipped the examples that seemed too redundant (due to being very similar to other examples), obscure, or that did not involve any significant visible physical changes (Sailor Moon).

The Hulk's transformation illustrates the entire point of what the VSBW power transformation is intended to mean much better than Kamen Rider does, as most observers would only notice a sudden costume change for the latter. My apologies, but I will not budge regarding this point.

Is there anything else left to do here, or is it fine if I lock this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back