• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability Page - Very Important Kamen Rider verse proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this seems pretty reasonable as one of the things that comes into mind when thinking about “transformation” is the Riders.

Agreed.

This could be controversial to add

In all seriousness though, this is a must add for every profile. I don’t think I’ve seen a single one without it, but regardless, it’s vital

Tbh, character like Sailor Moon verse and many magical girls and Ultraman should count too.
Yeah, i feel like those and Kamen Riders should be the prime example instead the current ones we have in transformation page
Maybe we can advocate to change the Hulk transformation gif to either the Rider or Ultra or Magical Girl transformation gif

I also have a gifs for exchanging our current transformation gif if it get accepted:
kamen-rider1-kamen-rider-ichigo.gif

48a454db4dbc7b84e5888607598aa972.gif

For the staffs that wanted to look out to the summary, it's simple:
  • Add the Kamen Rider verse as the prime example on the transformation page
  • And with that said, the other Tokusatsu franchise like Ultraman and Super Sentai/Power Ranger, alongside the Magical Girl franchise like Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica to the examples list of the transformation page
  • Change the image of Hulk transforming into either Ichigo henshin or Hayata transform into Ultraman:
I also have a gifs for exchanging our current transformation gif if it get accepted:
kamen-rider1-kamen-rider-ichigo.gif

48a454db4dbc7b84e5888607598aa972.gif

The reason why i feel the transformation page need to be a lil bit overhaul is because Kamen Rider is the biggest franchise that popularising the transformation sequence so with that big deal i think it best to change it

For the staffs that wanted to look out to the summary, it's simple:
  • Add the Kamen Rider verse as the prime example on the transformation page
  • And with that said, the other Tokusatsu franchise like Ultraman and Super Sentai/Power Ranger, alongside the Magical Girl franchise like Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica to the examples list of the transformation page
-Kamen Rider Ichigo
-Ultraman Zero
-Takeru Shiba
-Jason Lee Scott
-Sailor Moon
-Madoka Kaname

Those are the examples I feel would work best. Although for Kamen Rider we could always just write “Several characters from Kamen Rider”

Yeah but as we know, Ichigo is the most iconic, so it should be like this: "Kamen Rider Ichigo and The Rest of Characters from Kamen Rider Series"

• Captain Marvelous for SS would be perfect but he doesn't have a profile yet so Shiba could do just fine.
  • I agree Tommy should be the clear representative for PR.
  • KR is obviously Ichigo.
  • Ultraman can be either the og Ultraman or Ultraman Zero. Ultraman is the more iconic one but Zero is basically the main character of the franchise for well over a decade.
  • Sailor Moon is a given for magical girls.

• Captain Marvelous for SS would be perfect but he doesn't have a profile yet so Shiba could do just fine.
This is why need to add more of Sentai profiles, heck we don't have the verse page yet lel
  • Ultraman can be either the og Ultraman or Ultraman Zero. Ultraman is the more iconic one but Zero is basically the main character of the franchise for well over a decade.
Yeah this is the only example that i can't decide, maybe just listed them both would be good
  • Sailor Moon is a given for magical girls.
And Madoka Magica as well

In Geats, first episode and we already have a dude that has a weapon that can dissolve anything it touches. If that's not enough, it also turns people into zombies.

And then we find out Geats is a 2000+ year old that have been fighting in battle royales for his whole life.

In Geats, first episode and we already have a dude that has a weapon that can dissolve anything it touches. If that's not enough, it also turns people into zombies.

And then we find out Geats is a 2000+ year old that have been fighting in battle royales for his whole life.
What the f***

In the latest episode, it turned out that Geats was just a reality show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back