• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abeloth VS Kaguya Otsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperGokuMan said:
Not really looking at their stats.
Abeloth: At least moon level likely far higher, relativistic+ speed with FTL+ reactions with teleportation techniques and at least planet level durability

compared to kaguya: Moon level+ and aplanet level technique with prep, MHS+Speed and at least moon level durability

forgive me but this looks like a stomp everywhere.

LordAizenSama said:
SuperGokuMan said:
Not really looking at their stats.
Abeloth: At least moon level likely far higher, Sub rel+ speed with lightspeed reactions with teleportation techniques and at least planet level durability
compared to kaguya: Moon level+ and aplanet level technique with prep, MHS+Speed and at least moon level durability

forgive me but this looks like a stomp everywhere.
Abeloth is FTL+ last time I checked.

@Imago oh my bad, make that relativistic+ and ftl+ reactions, mind musta been drifting onto vaders or anakin's stats. well further proves the stomp point anyway

also @superman she has 1 planetary technique, and it really isn't a combat useful one either, especially against opponents so severely faster than her

But Kaguya's an entire tier higher + Regenerationn along with immortality and i'm sure she has hax of her own.

SuperGokuMan said:
But Kaguya's an entire tier higher + Regenerationn along with immortality and i'm sure she has hax of her own.
An entire tier higher? Since when?

Also you do know how exceedingly hard it will be for Kaguya to kill Abeloth, right?

Aberloth essentially has immortality due to drinking from the Font of Power and bathing in the Pool of Knowledge.It took the combined power of the Son and Daughter as well as Centerpoint and Sinkhole stations to defeat her, even then she can only be imprisoned. She can only be killed with the Dagger of Mortis.

ImagoDesattrolante said:

Also you do know how exceedingly hard it will be for Kaguya to kill Abeloth, right?
Since she was planetbuster

Goes both ways.

SuperGokuMan said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:

Since she was planetbuster
Goes both ways.
One planetbusting attack that requires prep. Abeloth has enough durability to survive that, along with intangibility and immortality of herself.

How so?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
One planetbusting attack that requires prep. Abeloth has enough durability to survive that, along with intangibility and immortality of herself.

How so?
K.

Because of the reasons i mentioned above.

SuperGokuMan said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:

How so?
K.
Because of the reasons i mentioned above.
Wouldn't really stop her from being BFRed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back