• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abel (Devil Surviovr Overlocked) vs Kuze Hibiki ( Devil Survivor Break Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Hibiki since he has the four prime factor, although the king of Bel is a good power, I don't think it's quite as strong.

well, scared the hell out of Metatron and all of the 4 Cardinal Archangel just by his mere prescence is still hell damn OP in my book :3 beside in the SMTIV, the combined power of 4 cardinal Archangels ( Merkabah) is already as strong as Lucifer. So i though Abel may stand a little chance o3o

But you're right, The King of Bel (power) is not really as hax as The Four Prime Factor and that will give Hibiki a huge advantage

I've personally always liked Abel better, but unless he has something to counter the prime factor (Devil's Fuge maybe? Nah I doubt it.), it probably goes to Hibiki.

Edwellke

Nah, Devil Fuge is Beld's weakness ONLY so no :v beside, Miyako said that the Four Prime Factor is what contructed entire DeSu verse, including Devil Fuge so again, Nah :v

Sheoth

Oh god, i just make a big mistake :O can you move this thread to VS forum ? >_<

Yeah I pretty much knew it was unlikely, just if anything it'd be his only shot. But wait a minute, Abel was gonna wage war against "God" himself who if I'm not mistaken is actually YHVH? Isn't YHVH above Canopus and by extension the prime factors?

well, to be honest. We dont have anything to prove that YHVH is above Canopus in power. Because from what i have researched. It's seem DeSu2 verse is another multiverse completely seperated from the original SMT's Amala Multiverse. Heh, if we going by feat then the only thing Abel had is above the combined might of Metatron and all of the 4 Cardinal Archangels :p

MagiSinbad said:
well, to be honest. We dont have anything to prove that YHVH is above Canopus in power. Because from what i have researched. It's seem DeSu2 verse is another multiverse completely seperated from the original SMT's Amala Multiverse. Heh, if we going by feat then the only thing Abel had is above the combined might of Metatron and all of the 4 Cardinal Archangels :p
Oh, I thought the Devil Survivor games were in the same multiverse, just seperate from the rest of SMT. Well, then I guess I'm back to saying unless Abel can counter the prime factors, it's a win for Hibiki. I wonder who would win if they were on equal ground though, (say a late game Hibiki before obtaining the prime factors).

Abel vs Hibiki in the first game would be a huge stomp in Abel's favor. The first game Hibiki's best feat is resisted and defeated the Akashic Record ( Yes, it's the power of Akashic Record, Not Polaris) but from what i've seen, Akashic Record would be below or equal to Kagutsuchi and Metatron is already superior compare to him. Abel defeated Metatron even before his awakening. Awakened Abel will be a much bigger stomp :|

For your other question. Well, there are serveral multiverse in SMT

Devil Survivor 2 : Akashic Record multiverse

SMT Strange Journey : Schwarzwelt multiverse

SMT Nortune : Amala multiverse

there could be more though :p

@MagiSinbad There's probably also a demon realm multiverse that connects the DeSu 1 and 2 multiverses together (we know this via Frosty), and yeah, without the 4 prime factor it would probably be a stomp for Abel.

Blahblah9755 said:
@MagiSinbad
There's probably also a demon realm multiverse that connects the DeSu 1 and 2 multiverses together (we know this via Frosty), and yeah, without the 4 prime factor it would probably be a stomp for Abel.
As much as I want that to be true, that Black frost did specifically say the player was mistaking him for someone else... Is there any other evidence that the demon realm connects the two?

There's probably also a demon realm multiverse that connects the DeSu 1 and 2 multiverses together

if there was once, it would be the Expanse

However, there was a scence where Bifron, a demon of the DeSu 2 talked to Anguished One and treated him like he was his leader, this is just exactly how Tico refrerence AO as her "His excellency"

AO minion

This make me wonder if the demon of DeSu 2 was actually the demon from the Expanse or just some demon from Nicae :/

Dunno how relevant this would be considering both are stronger than the demons they can summon, but Hibiki can't summon without his phone whereas Abel can. Abel could target Hibiki's phone stripping him of everything outside his physical abilities and the prime factors. .

Uhhh... no. In the AO ending, he's became the administrator of the Akashic Record and AO became his "sword" so that mean Hibiki's now owned the Nicae, which is something AO owned :p so in theory, Hibiki can now access to all demons inside the Nicae and doesnt require his phone to summon them

For the Prime Factors, it was more like they had absorbed it rather than get them into their phone

Untitled2

As what Fumi said above, they hardly to be consider as human anymore because all the power of the prime factors had gone insinde them

That's why I said dunno how relevant it was I wasn't 100% sure how the prime factors work since even after gaining them he was never shown summoning or using skills without the help of his phone, whereas Abel was shown summoning demons without the use of his comp at the end.

Just checked the final battle of Devil Survivor 2, It was obvious that DeSu2 cast dont require the cell phone to use the Prime Factors. In every battle of DeSu 2 alway show that they pull out their cell phone before the battle, but in the final battle when they got the Prime Factors, they didnt pull out cell phone like they did. (the feat start at 33:00 :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_K5pNkwaVg&list=PL-7AtdKmRhORl_8GwkMR1n3dk0HSDD-nA&index=32)

Also, even if the Prime Factors is inside of Hibiki's cell phone, it's still impossible for Abel to win the fight. As seeing how the Four Prime Factor works , all of Abel' attack's will be negate before they can even touch Hibiki, as the same time, Hibiki could one-shot him as well

MagiSinbad said:
Just checked the final battle of Devil Survivor 2, It was obvious that DeSu2 cast dont require the cell phone to use the Prime Factors. In every battle of DeSu 2 alway show that they pull out their cell phone before the battle, but in the final battle when they got the Prime Factors, they didnt pull out cell phone like they did. (the feat start at 33:00 :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_K5pNkwaVg&list=PL-7AtdKmRhORl_8GwkMR1n3dk0HSDD-nA&index=32)
Also, even if the Prime Factors is inside of Hibiki's cell phone, it's still impossible for Abel to win the fight. As seeing how the Four Prime Factor works , all of Abel' attack's will be negate before they can even touch Hibiki, as the same time, Hibiki could one-shot him as well
True I am leaning to Hibiki here

I never said anything about them requiring the phone to use the prime factors I was talking solely about the demon summoning and magic abilities, but now that you clarified that (I totally missed it somehow when I played the game). Also the link to how the prime factors work, I know about that but Hibiki and crew managed to win anyway so they aren't infalliable. I am still gonna say Hibiki wins though simple because we have more solid information about the Prime Factors vs Bel.

So can this be added to notable victories and losses then?

Well, since everyone agree on Hibiki's win, yes :p

I never said anything about them requiring the phone to use the prime factors I was talking solely about the demon summoning and magic abilities

ah ! sorry about that, didnt read your post carefully >__<

I know about that but Hibiki and crew managed to win anyway so they aren't infalliable.

Well o3o since AO description was for someone who has full control of the Prime Factors like Canopus, the Factors themself have their own flaws when they got seperated, that's what lead to their defeat. I'm not really sure about this, what do you think ? o3o

MagiSinbad said:
So can this be added to notable victories and losses then?
Well, since everyone agree on Hibiki's win, yes :p

I never said anything about them requiring the phone to use the prime factors I was talking solely about the demon summoning and magic abilities

ah ! sorry about that, didnt read your post carefully >__<

I know about that but Hibiki and crew managed to win anyway so they aren't infalliable.

Well o3o since AO description was for someone who has full control of the Prime Factors like Canopus, the Factors themself have their own flaws when they got seperated, that's what lead to their defeat. I'm not really sure about this, what do you think ? o3o
The only way Abel will win is if he can seperate the prime factors cause if he can't he is dead X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back