• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abaddon the Despoiler vs Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Fight takes place in Warhammer 40K verse/times.

Abaddon has his blessings active (i.e ALL OF THEM)

Both in-character but otherwise have knowledge of what the other has.

Speed is normal but can be equalized if necessary (<KEYWORD!)

Who wins and why?

Abaddo: 7

Surfer: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Abaddon Warmaster of Chaos
Silver surfer9999

Abbadon has Khorne's blessings? If this is the case, his far higher AP and superior Skill and Experience in CQC should give him the win as well as power nullification.

Good to have you back bro :)

Yeah if people cared enough to talk to me on my wall, i'd BE ALOLOAJSHIOHNSPOIFJPOSNTPIOSHTI)HST{POIHNTIOPS}PTOIHNWTPOJ!!!!

More satisfied if i should say.

YEAH, you got a problem with that? We NEEEEEEEDD!!! CHAOS!!!! So yes, he's allowed to have them active.

So basically, Abbadon is an improved version of Kharn with the same nullification.

That's....Broken.

Eh, there's nothing wrong with that. Even if he was, he does have the other Chaos Gods blessings so that's actually better rather than broken.

NAH.

If Kharn can be bitched, then so can ABAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!

@Maat: Is there any ability of Surfers that would work against Abaddon or would the blessings still work even if it's lesser in defree than others like say, Kharn or perhaps Ahzek and Mortorian?

I feel that, especially in-character, Abaddon's ruthlessness and sheer brute force could definitely be enough to overwhelm Norrin the majority of the time, despite him holding the far more versatile hax.

Abaddon for having Khorn's Blessings/Power Negation just to add insult to injury.

Also, Very good to see you again Cross 😊.

Yea I get it...

Can some admin or discussion mod close this? Results already added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back