• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Vs Leone (Akame Ga Kill!)

I'm stupid, Aang is only Massively Hypersonic in combat speed and reactions, but I don't think that will change anything as Leone won't be able to hit the guy and Aang can just go with the evasive and go for the finish.

Anyway back on topic, I think Aang takes this. He has the AP advantage with his 18.89 tons compared to Leone's 4.98 tons. He literally outranges her with his bending to keep her in check and has far more versatility.

MrLuk2000 said:
I'm stupid, Aang is only Massively Hypersonic in combat speed and reactions, but I don't think that will change anything as Leone won't be able to hit the guy and Aang can just go with the evasive and go for the finish.

Anyway back on topic, I think Aang takes this. He has the AP advantage with his 18.89 tons compared to Leone's 4.98 tons. He literally outranges her with his bending to keep her in check and has far more versatility.
Aang - 1

Leone - 0

Incon - 0

Actually, Aang's AP is not 18 tons, because 18 tons would be City Block Level. I thought Aang was around 5.7tons from giving a decent fight to Ozai, who seems to be superior to this

<5.7 Tons

Leone has a solid AP advantage in this case. While I understand that scaling above to be stronger then a higher feat is frowned upon, physically Leone is comparable to the other Night Raid members, who can casually stomp the Base of this dude who can easily defeat a monster who is 5 Tons by moving.

Outside of that, regen is a massive problem for Aang to overcome as well.

Er...I have a question about that calc, why do we assume that the volume of rock is equal to the full height of the dragon when in both the manga and the anime it was just shown to be from the dragon moving vertically through the earth in an upright position?

Ignoring the fact that regen justification is High-Low (Reattaching lost limbs is High-Low, regenerating entire limbs is Low-Mid)

What stops Aang from just zoning her out? He has a really nice ranged advantage and multiple bending techniques to prevent himself from getting hit, and zoning shouldn't be something that out of character for him.

Not much stops him from zoning her at all, albeit the AP gap is a bit of an issue.

Though he's bloodlusted, so probably just suffocate her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Er...I have a question about that calc, why do we assume that the volume of rock is equal to the full height of the dragon when in both the manga and the anime it was just shown to be from the dragon moving vertically through the earth in an upright position?

Back