• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
That was well spoken.
Also, I should definitely mention, while it's true Esdeath has fought multiple Teigu users.

A2 fought 2B and 9S at the same time even without her pods, just her sword.
What was well spoken? And what is Newendigo talking about?

Well...Your comment really.

This is probably going to be Inconclusive, A2 got one vote and Esdeath got two.

I'M LAUGHING TO THE INFINITY RIGHT NOW XD !!!!!

Anyway, just take my vote out this Vs, cuz baseless assumptions are not take it to acount :p

Don't try to give me ideas, because the amount guilt that you will pay for:OOoohhh booooi, it will drown you.

@Muhammedmco.

Lmao, use the "@" when you're talking to someone, because it seems that you're talking to me, but you're actually talking to some other.

I feel kinda of unconfortable talking to myself.

"sight".

A2 take this due to versatilty with gravity, pods, time control, teleportation and an ridiculous amount of ways to boost her stats.

Believe this can be added now.

So A2 has a win and 2B has a win, now for 9S to get a match.....

Tatsumi?

This battle currently stands at 8:4 in A2s favor and as Gargoyle said the grace period ended just now. So yes, this can be added. Since both profiles are open for editing, I can add the results myself.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Glad to contribute, nice to see another Nier character take the win albeit with some difficulty.

Before you close, just saying, you should check out Red Girl vs Hetalia.

She won't know even thou her opponent is moving much faster than before and she is moving slower? Funny.

Thou if that is what you guys wanna think... Honestly it's worthless to discus it. </div>

Now why was that necessary? What is the point in acting condescending to someone who disagrees with you? In this case, rightfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back