• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoomeYang said:
First of all, Esdeath can't create an ice soldier on the fly, and considering Rebel soldiers can take them out that's not at all a good idea against A2.

Because Esdeath has never been able to restrain someone anywhere near as strong as her?

7-A ice to another 7-A is like ice cubes to a human. Also seconds to a mhs character is closer to hours to them.

Also in the entire game the pods were even harder to destroy then the androids themselves. If armies of androids, robots and mechas couldnt destroy them, I find it hard to belive Esdeath could. The pods are as hard or even harder to kill then A2.

People keep saying "well character B could just do this to counter character A" but they never actually think about how hard it would be to pull off. Considering the amount of time slowing abilities A2 has and how easy they are to activate, its very likely Esdeath will have perform every thing mentioned while fighting in slow motion.

Yes im going with A2.

I already voted A2, but people seem to forget in character she doesn't instantly use her ice, she fought Akame in a sword fight and only used swordsmanship until Akame nearly hit her, then she used ice to block it.

All A2 has to do is dodge a strike from her Rapier, activate time slow and slash/stab Esdeath, Esdeath isn't going to go from enjoying a fight to instantly recognizing A2 will kill her and that she needs to activate Mahapadma AND activate it all within sword strike distance.

i think its worth noting theirs a chip that slows time when projectiles get to close.... so time manip at long range, time manip at close range vs someone who'd only use their time manipulation as a last resort.......

obvious A2 win

CivilProtectiom said:
we just need one more vote for A2
Then good luck!

..... I vote for Esdeath because William, Scarled and Yang reasons.

She can fight multiple teugu users at the same time (Im sure that this teugu users are more deadly than A2's pods) and can manifest a Ice-armor to protect herself (or as a bodyguard to help).

She might not be able to restrain A2 thanks to her teleportation, but she still has her sensing of murderous aura, so she is not getting catches off guard.

Uhh.....What Teigu users? You mean the ones that are so far below her in power it's like an ant to a boot? Leon and Mine are barely able to touch her, Akame can only get her in her Enoodzuno form.

7B-7A pods>>>Fodder Teigu users.

And again, the moment Esdeath goes into a sword fight, which she's literally always does, and A2 randomly splits into clones activating her time manipulation, fight is over.

Yeah, but i'm pretty sure that A2's pods are nowhere near at the level of Tatsumi, Akame or Susanoo. And Esdeath severely dwarfs people like Wave, Kurome, Budo, Bulat and Liver.

You mean those 7C-7B people who A2 so pathetically stomps in literally every category I could go on for days about it?

Also, Esdeath never fought Akame and Tatsumi at once, she fought both individually and even then none of them really poised a threat to her.

Still no counter argument for A2 and Esdeath swordfighting only for A2 to randomly Dodge and slow time before decapitating her.

indeed you cant paraphrase of make baseless assumptions newendigo. We need to look at the cold hard objective facts. and they are that the so called "teugu users' you bring up weaker than A2 in every catagory and the pods that accompany A2 are the same tier as A2. my point?

your trying to show Esdeaths feats when these feats that you have listed dont scale up of flatly dont exist as Gargoyle has so kindly pointed out. Also you mentioned the "sensing of murderous aura" well..... thats great and all but it wont do squat.

Esdeath could shoot ice at A2 and A2 would use time manip or esdeath could use a close range attack and A2 uses time manip. once the time manipulation kicks in its game over

Wow that was unnecessary, dude this is a site for fun, calm down.

That said.....Civil's kinda right.

Pretty much every teigu user you've listed are people who are so below her in power it's incomparable, especially considering that teigu user that are on her level such as Akame and Tatsumi give her a lot of trouble alone, you're effectively cross scaling by this, saying she can fight other teigu user when said teigu users would get annihilated by A2.

Sadly, i would have to agree with Gargoyle One. Esdeath is strong on her own regard, but A2 is like a weakened version of Ren Fuji. If Ren entered this fight in his base form, he would literally take it.

That aside, A2's own time slowing technique is similar to the abilities of Ren's Eine Faust Finale, with the exception of accelerating time around his body. Like Bayonetta as well.

So, i will sadly have to go with A2 for the reasons already stated by Gargoyle + Fritzi + Civil.

Seriously, i think Esdeath had seen better days in this wiki. She is losing alot these days in the threads.

Well, might as well make a battle between Ren and A2 in the future.

That was well spoken.

Also, I should definitely mention, while it's true Esdeath has fought multiple Teigu users.

A2 fought 2B and 9S at the same time even without her pods, just her sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back