• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Witchy Battle (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Just a good old fashioned witches duel.

• Tessa does not have her optional equipment.
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA
  • Blaire scales to 0.04 tons of TNT and Tessa scales to 0.01 tons of TNT.
  • Battle takes place on Marvel Vs Capcom 2's Clock Tower stage.
Blaire: The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, Flashlight237, jojo123, Magicomethkuon, Peppersalt43. Dragonite007, Artorimachi_Meteoraft (7)
Tessa:
Incon:

Last edited:
I mean, normally Danmaku and an AP advantages equates to a swift boning, but I looked at the video reference for it and it looks like something you can dodge by moving to the side (vertically in our case, but still). I still think Blaire could take this, though.

My hope walking into this thread was to find an argument for Tabasa, but I'll have to agree with the votes above. Ice and Danmaku are within the scope of her capabilities, and it wouldn't surprise me if she is the more skilled fighter. But Blaire has her outclassed in AP, versatility and also mobility from all that I looked in their character pages, not to mention portals. Everything else Tabasa does, she does better. Voting Blaire, too.

My hope walking into this thread was to find an argument for Tabasa, but I'll have to agree with the votes above. Ice and Danmaku are within the scope of her capabilities, and it wouldn't surprise me if she is the more skilled fighter. But Blaire has her outclassed in AP, versatility and also mobility from all that I looked in their character pages, not to mention portals. Everything else Tabasa does, she does better. Voting Blaire, too.
Vote counted.

Back