• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both High 4-C

Speed Equalized

Start 20ft away from each other

Witch: 2 (WeeklyBattles, Schnee One)

Kryptonian: 0

Clark can probably speed blitz, Bayonetta seems to only be at MTFL speeds while Clark is way above baseline MFTL. Although I would argue Clark might also be superior in AP, I'm not quiet sure how powerful Baynetta really is. Anyways Bayonetta's magic may barely help her in this matchup, Smallville Clark has contended with Batman while he was in a suit constantly emitting Red Sun and Kryptonite weapons, yet still casually stomped him. +1 for Clark.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Clark can probably speed blitz, Bayonetta seems to only be at MTFL speeds while Clark is way above baseline MFTL. Although I would argue Clark might also be superior in AP, I'm not quiet sure how powerful Baynetta really is. Anyways Bayonetta's magic may barely help her in this matchup, Smallville Clark has contended with Batman while he was in a suit constantly emitting Red Sun and Kryptonite weapons, yet still casually stomped him. +1 for Clark.
Speed is Equalised tho

Soul destruction, atomic-level matter disintegration, madness manipulation, intelligence reduction, and BFR

Also time slow that she spams in character

PapiSavitar5025 said:
What does she have that ignores durability?
Also, Three people don't need to tell me the same thing. Just one is enough.
Well it's not like they did it all at once with the intent to overwhelm you with number. They can't control who gets to talk first between them since we are all in different places. They just commented that without any knowledge someone already else has.

WeeklyBattles said:
Soul destruction, atomic-level matter disintegration, madness manipulation, intelligence reduction, and BFR
I'm not sure if time slow would really affect Clark that much, He's moved so fast that everyones basically standing still.

Also alot more combat experience

WeeklyBattles said:
How does she have Madness Manipulation &/or Intelligence Reduction? Please, I'm genuinely curious.

Alruna is imbued with the insanity curse of Alraune, which induces severe hallucinations and insanity in anyone it is inflicted on

Sloth's six swords represent gluttony, profanity, doubt, idiocy, rage and arrogance and each blade awakens feelings in victims of its respective sin when cut.

Back