• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Villain Bathed In Darkness Fights A Literal Baby

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Technically, I wasn't going to make another match on the site until the forum move was done. But, after some interesting discussions on Discord, this is too interesting of a match to pass up. So, will a villain who is a master manipulator of the darkness win, or will one of the most promising young heroes rise and save the day? Today, we'll find out!

In the red corner, we have Grue from Parahumans, and in the blue corner, we have Jack-Jack Parr from The Incredibles.

GrueWorm
Jack-Jack
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in an empty alleyway in the middle of a city, giving neither characters the home-field advantage.

-Grue is in his Base form.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin.

The Parahuman: 0

The Polymorph: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Grue is much more skilled, and they're about equal in everything else regarding Jacks versatility advantage

I think I'll vote grue here. Intangibility doesn't work and is instead outright painful, and invilnerability is missclassified. Given neither start out aware of the other and that one's a strategist and leader of one of Worm's most prolific villain groups (for a while) and the other's a literal baby, I think grue's going ti be getting the drop on jack jack here.

Jack Jack's more versatile, but I don't think that really matters much when he won't be able to see or hear and grue's unimpeded by his own power. That'd also frighten a baby, I could anticipate him lashing out and tiring or hurting himself while grue just watches this unfold in his darkness and then he just goes over and crowbars a baby lol

Just seeing what bumping this older match I made would do.

Heh.

Grace.

Edit: Never mind, one more vote is needed.

Last edited:
Grace and first completed new forum vs thread wooooooooooo

Back